I've reduced the price on a pair of brand new navy suede loafers ('Poole' model) to $250.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Le Noeud Papillon
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 1080
Styleforum Top Picks
I was going to say that these are a beautiful pair of loafers in an unusual suede at a great price from an impeccable seller but I know I'd just get teased about my shoe 'obsession' so I'll say nothing.
Check the link below if you're interested:
Haha, rad. I should update that thread -- I've been taking photos of all the shitty food I've been eating. At the moment, three months, but it may have to be longer due to unforeseen circumstances.
Mate, my girlfriend and I have driven halfway across the country. From Tennessee, to Illinois, to Colorado and back. We're driving from Nashville to NYC in a couple of weeks. It's been pretty unreal, even though I miss Sydney like all hell.
At present, Chick-Fil-A are in deep shit and a Mormon and a Black guy are fighting each other for the economic equivalent of a half-eaten doughnut. I'm in the South, so there's a lot of political stuff going on.
www.suitsupply.com for a sub $500 suit that looks better than a sub $1000 suit here...
seriously.. if it doesnt fit they pay for the return post! a courier picks it up and takes it away....
Do you have any experience with this website ? Does they have a good reputation ?How long take for a command ? Thx
Never heard of them. They look ok for your purposes. Will work ok with dressing up a bit and down a bit and everyday.
Nothing beats being able to try on shoes.
Unless theres something wrong I say grab them.
Brannock - whilst helpful isn't perfect -it doesn't look at funny shapes and bumps and doesn't directly look at height/volume.
Probably as accurate as anything you will measure yourself - did you get both feet done?
I'd still suggest grab the shoes that you can try on, that look alright and are at an affordable price.
I second that
I'd be all over these if I didn't have a wedding to cough up for in 2 months time. Saw them in person yesterday, they are beautiful.
Geez, I'm sorry, OK?
I pulled the trigger on some Loake Buckinghams on the weekend.
Perfectly understandable Jas!
How is prep for the wedding coming along? In CBR or nearby?
As for those shoes, I can't really lower the price much more - I'm not familiar with pricing for other brands off the top of my head, but I'd consider $250 for brand new C&J a darn good deal.
- Australian Members
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 14 seconds ago
- › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Official Guitar, Amp, Pedals, and Gear Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Largest ready-to-wear suit brand review (39 brands) by Parisian... 3 minutes ago
- › Things your dumb friends post on facebook 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 minutes ago
- › NBA 2013-2014 Season Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Barbour Beacon Tokito Hooded Military Jacket, etc. 6 minutes ago
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw