or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Farinelli's 1st Annual Styleforum Holiday Party!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Farinelli's 1st Annual Styleforum Holiday Party!!! - Page 3

post #31 of 795
Thread Starter 
Well, seeing as how Get Smart won't be around to copy my purchases this has to potential to be the first cool party I've been to with other SFers.
post #32 of 795
I'll be there either day. I will most likely bring a friend or two or three - though both times I did so they felt so out of place they compelled me to leave early. I was impressed with the women last time.

PS - how do you folks get wasted without ruining a few pieces of clothes? If I ran the place I would be scared shitless
post #33 of 795
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodum5 View Post
PS - how do you folks get wasted without ruining a few pieces of clothes? If I ran the place I would be scared shitless
We had a mini-meet at DB when I was back there in March. We were all a couple of beers deep and were checking out all the higher-end jeans in the shop including the Nudie labs. It took about twenty minutes for any of us to notice that next to our many beer bottles on the table were several pairs of $500+ jeans... And Mauro was cool with it.
post #34 of 795
this is bullshit, i will be in dc on dec 11
make the party that weekend. assholes.
post #35 of 795
Thread Starter 
Sorry, didn't realize you were flying over 2,000 miles internationally to be in DC that week. I'm sure we can work something out.
post #36 of 795
Quote:
Originally Posted by whodini View Post
We had a mini-meet at DB when I was back there in March. We were all a couple of beers deep and were checking out all the higher-end jeans in the shop including the Nudie labs. It took about twenty minutes for any of us to notice that next to our many beer bottles on the table were several pairs of $500+ jeans... And Mauro was cool with it.
Hah - we are responsible people! we didn't start wrecking shit and projectile vomiting until after we left DB!
post #37 of 795
I'll be there!!!
post #38 of 795
I am hoping a lot of my designers and collabs come out for this one. I will have twice the booze and more food ( not sushi this time)
let's get some ideas together.
I am trying to think of serect santa ideas ...hmmmmm
maybe I will give EVERYONE fake jeans
post #39 of 795
You know that it's impossible to have a first annual event, right?

Nothing can be annual until it's done and then done again next year.
post #40 of 795
Quote:
Originally Posted by why View Post
You know that it's impossible to have a first annual event, right?

Nothing can be annual until it's done and then done again next year.

The same thing was done with DenimBar, which was at the time run by Mauro Farinelli's, last year.
post #41 of 795
^^ you sir are correct!
post #42 of 795
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrettChaotix View Post
Hah - we are responsible people! we didn't start wrecking shit and projectile vomiting until after we left DB!
Kronik said he was never able to really get his car clean after that night. My bad...
Quote:
Originally Posted by whacked View Post
The same thing was done with DenimBar, which was at the time run by Mauro Farinelli's, last year.
post #43 of 795
^ lol
post #44 of 795
Maybe. But only if Magician and I hit it off this weekend. I don't want to go, and then feel uncomfortable throughout the night if Magician is yearning for a second date.
post #45 of 795
Thread Starter 
^^^ Classic. Of course you'll be there. Almost a month away and I'm pumped. My cousins are coming with me so please, people, be polite. At least make sure that their cups don't go empty.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Farinelli's 1st Annual Styleforum Holiday Party!!!