Maybe you've lost a lot of body fat? A ladyfriend of mine dropped one shoe size as a result of cutting some 30 pounds.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions Last post on Yesterday at 9:28 pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN Hall of Fame: pre-2010 Last post on 7/27/14 at 11:09am in Classic Menswear
- Tailor thinks suit is still too short -- what's your opinion? Last post on 6/2/11 at 10:16am in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here - Page 1227post #18391 of 2912311/8/12 at 3:40pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #18392 of 2912311/8/12 at 3:50pmpost #18393 of 2912311/8/12 at 3:56pmpost #18394 of 2912311/8/12 at 4:00pmpost #18395 of 2912311/8/12 at 4:38pmpost #18396 of 2912311/8/12 at 5:01pmNot one of AE's better styles. If just starting out, the Park Ave, 5th Ave, and Strands are the classics. Walnut strands go with everything from jeans to not-super-formal suits.
There are tons of threads about the various AE models out there. Don't let the folks with $$$ Edward Greens and G&Gs dissuade you, the AEs are great shoes for the money, especially when bought through the shoe bank. You just have to be careful--AE has some nice classic styles and some terrible styles. Picking wisely is the trick.post #18397 of 2912311/8/12 at 6:03pmQuote:Square toe and bicycle style are SF no nos.Originally Posted by OlenWeaver
Thoughts on these shoes for business very-casual wear (or any other time)? Is the toe too square? HIDE (Click to show)Quote:Some purists will say that you should only wear oxfords with suits, but some people do wear PTBs and bluchers with suits.Originally Posted by OlenWeaver
Next ignorant question:
Is an Allen Edmonds Leeds both casual enough to wear with chinos and dressy enough to wear with a suit occasionally? hide (Click to show)Quote:There are some fans in the AE thread. I am not one of themOriginally Posted by aravenel
Not one of AE's better styles. If just starting out, the Park Ave, 5th Ave, and Strands are the classics. Walnut strands go with everything from jeans to not-super-formal suits.
There are tons of threads about the various AE models out there. Don't let the folks with $$$ Edward Greens and G&Gs dissuade you, the AEs are great shoes for the money, especially when bought through the shoe bank. You just have to be careful--AE has some nice classic styles and some terrible styles. Picking wisely is the trick.post #18398 of 2912311/8/12 at 6:40pmpost #18399 of 2912311/8/12 at 6:41pmpost #18400 of 2912311/8/12 at 7:09pmpost #18401 of 2912311/8/12 at 7:21pmQuote:
+1. If you get black Park Aves and walnut Strands to start off with, you have two pairs of shoes that will cover the gamut from tuxedo to jeans.post #18402 of 2912311/8/12 at 7:58pmpost #18403 of 2912311/9/12 at 5:46amQuote:
I use this guy for general shoe maintenance, but his signs say he does custom stuff. He also does footwear for broadway costumes (warning, the website design is heinous):post #18404 of 2912311/9/12 at 8:20am
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1609 Active Users (365 Members and 1244 Guests)
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 13 seconds ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 1 minute ago
- › Official Black Friday Sale Alert Central 2 minutes ago
- › Men's Hats: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions... 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 2 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 3 minutes ago
- › French Tailoring Thread (e.g. Camps de Luca, Cifonelli, Smalto and... 5 minutes ago
- › Lawless Denim & Co (Phoenix, Arizona) 5 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 13 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Top 5 Online Shopping Websites For...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)