or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 990

post #14836 of 20646
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

Uncle flake and gm great looks

null_zps16e4ee23.jpg

GG
OTC HP
Donnanna trousers

nephew,
thank you
nice combo
post #14837 of 20646
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flake View Post

Love the socks and always in awe of your shine.

nephew,
thank you
both are easy to duplicate-follow the mac method and consider marcoliani socks
post #14838 of 20646
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post

@Mac: I like those Alden's! Finally a store is bringing Alden, but they only have the tassel loafer in calf and suede, the long wingtip and I don't remember the other one and the Alden webpage isn't loading, both in cordovan. I think I will start with the tassels, don't though if get them in calf of suede. biggrin.gif


@Flake: I was going to ask who makes the shoe cause they look sexy, then I scroll down and saw. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
 Love the combo!

@greasymonkey: that is a very nice combo!

@Justin: also a very nice combo, I like!

nephew,
thank you
aldens San Francisco does ship to Mexico
post #14839 of 20646
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post

Today


Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

nephew,
nice combo
post #14840 of 20646
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulsterman View Post

20130828_081348_zpsc8b6a07a.jpg

nephew,
nice combo
post #14841 of 20646
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackedCrab View Post

Ulster I like those, is that AE?
Justin, great GG
Grease I love those cjs
Mac I regret not getting those V tips, Leather soul right? I will update you on the stretching of my CJ loafer.
Betel nice exotics. glad Alden coming to your town. I bet you have multiple pairs before long. Watch out for the Aberdeen last on the loafer it doesn't fit everybody well.

Lobb Ashley unlined in dark green misty calf
Incotex
Pantherella
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


nephew,
thank you
nice combo
the utip is from LS
post #14842 of 20646
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrChris View Post

Today: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


nephew,
nice combo
post #14843 of 20646
Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeBworth View Post




My Ecco Turns with some Ralph Lauren socks

welcome to the forum
nice combo
post #14844 of 20646
First time posting ITT:
post #14845 of 20646
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulsterman View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

20130828_081348_zpsc8b6a07a.jpg

 

 

 

I like the Dalton's. drool.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackedCrab View Post


Betel nice exotics. glad Alden coming to your town. I bet you have multiple pairs before long. Watch out for the Aberdeen last on the loafer it doesn't fit everybody well.
 

 

Thanks and nice combo too! The Aberdeen last is the "common denominator" of the tassel loafer? I tried the ones in suede and felt good, the ones in calf felt a little tight, should try the 9.5 if going with the calf ones. 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcarthur View Post


nephew,
thank you
aldens San Francisco does ship to Mexico

 

I didn't knew that! Thanks!

post #14846 of 20646
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post

@Mac: I like those Alden's! Finally a store is bringing Alden, but they only have the tassel loafer in calf and suede, the long wingtip and I don't remember the other one and the Alden webpage isn't loading, both in cordovan. I think I will start with the tassels, don't though if get them in calf of suede. biggrin.gif


@Flake: I was going to ask who makes the shoe cause they look sexy, then I scroll down and saw. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
 Love the combo!

@greasymonkey: that is a very nice combo!

@Justin: also a very nice combo, I like!

Thank you sir!

Quote:

Great combo man!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulsterman View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
20130828_081348_zpsc8b6a07a.jpg

Great combo bro!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackedCrab View Post

Ulster I like those, is that AE?
Justin, great GG
Grease I love those cjs
Mac I regret not getting those V tips, Leather soul right? I will update you on the stretching of my CJ loafer.
Betel nice exotics. glad Alden coming to your town. I bet you have multiple pairs before long. Watch out for the Aberdeen last on the loafer it doesn't fit everybody well.

Lobb Ashley unlined in dark green misty calf
Incotex
Pantherella Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Looking great man! They look almost black!
Thank you sir!

Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

we got some very nice combos todays, guys. cheers.gif

Thanks bro! Where is your combo?
post #14847 of 20646
x-post WAYWRN - Finsbury, Paris shoes, BB socks . . .

post #14848 of 20646

Gray & Blue today:

 

Thom Sweeney MTM, Marcoliani, Septieme Largeur custom patina

 

post #14849 of 20646
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

Thanks bro! Where is your combo?

i was wear a combo i have posted a few times already.

BUT CHECK THIS OUT BABY!!!!!



post #14850 of 20646

Today:

 

 

Same old Courtenay...

Dore Dore

PRL

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos