• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Styleforum x Peasant WAYWT Contest Time

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's a new day on Styleforum. Take a look at this contest. All new blood. Where is Saucemaster, you ask? Well, he is not in this because he was dominated the way Matt Hughes was dominated by GSP their last fight. I think that he is planning on writing a book. I don't think that Sauce is even bothering to walk in his shots anymore. Arthritis, most likely. And DDML? Peddling wares at Hot Topic, last I heard. Cheap, well, you know how they do in FL. Not even Diebold could save his sorry ass.

In any case, new faces, and I welcome that. After all, does anyone really want to vote Nixon into office again?

Voting takes place from not until Saturday noon, or whenever on Saturday I remember to close the polls. Winner takes away a $50 peasant dollars prize, redeemable at www.peasantonline.com (usuable by other forms of order as well.)

Chris:
12-16-07.jpg

Marharika:
92072120.jpg

Leonard Leroy:
waywtstetson.jpg

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Even as I hang my head in shame, I salute those brave gladiators who fight on. This one's hard, I have no idea who I'm going to vote for.

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
+ , like what, 3?

Any other month, each of them would win easily.
worship.gif

m_wave

Reaction score
Easily

Marharika great layering and mix of texture

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Way too ******* hard. I need some time.

There's Chris who put down the katana and put something..."non-black."

Maharika looks like he came out of a sand storm. Perfect example for those who think SW&D can be a bunch of sheep since he's really breaking the mold. Are those jeans SF approved? They sure as hell are in this fit.

While I feel like I've seen Leroy's look before, I can't say I've seen it with those boots. Those boots make everything.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
The only fault I can find with Maharlika's fit is that it looks just a little costumey to me--I think it's the collars mostly. But the color palette and textures are so good that I really don't care at all. Chris is solid as ever, and the scarf/shawl is spectacular. Leonard Leroy has a solid, classic look, taken to the next level by the hat + boots (who, I agree, the boots are key), and in any case it seems impossible that any of it could possibly fit better. Also, don't underestimate his color palette--that particular shade of charcoal in the cardigan and that particular shade of blue in the jeans are very good together. I'm going to wait and see if anyone tries to bribe me for my vote.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
I'm leaning towards Leonard Leroy...his haircut is the only thing preventing me from just clicking his name, but there's a chance I'll get over my prejudice against it.

Maharlika coming out of a sandstorm is a perfect description of his look! it still rocks like a hurricane

Chris is always one of my faves, even tho he is the most opposite dresser from me as one can get. I guess there's something to be said about opposites attracting...

SantosLHalper

Reaction score
What I find impressive is that Leonard Leroy does what he does with a limited wardrobe. Maharlika's wardrobe is a significant advantage - I think I could fall down drunk in his closet and still come out looking better than I do right now.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Leonard if he cut his hair maybe; but, always Chris.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads