This Classified is Closed
RM Williams Comfort Craftsman - New/Unworn, Brown Suede, 10.5UK/11.5US, F (narrow) fitting
Will Ship To: CONUS
- These are a brand-new, unworn pair of RM Williams Comfort Craftsman in chocolate brown suede.
- Click here for a big Imgur album with 16 images.
- The size is a 10.5UK/11.5US in a narrow/F fitting.
- The width is the RM Williams F fitting, which is their narrow one. These are slightly wider than the other F widths I've gotten from RM Williams but still narrower than D width. Length is consistent with an 11.5US. I'm an 11 in the Alden Barrie and an 11.5 in the AE 5 last. In the AE 5, I wear an 11.5D and these fit similarly.
- These are leather-lined with a comfort insole and rubber outsole.
- The pinching in the upper is because they are brand-new and that is an artifact of the "blocking" at the factory. This is not a defect and they will flatten out with use.
- The little bits of lint along the sole visible in a few photos are from the shoe bags they sent, which are shedding like crazy. The boots are currently bagged and boxed.
- I received these last week from The Stable Door, as they were a Made-to-Order pair. I just didn't like the chisel toe shape of the Craftsman last, as the vast majority of my shoes are a more conservative rounded toe. As the pictures above indicate, they are brand-new and unworn. The right boot hasn't even been tried on, and the left was tried on once.
- I paid AUD$424 including shipping, or US$317. My poor decision-making benefits you as I'm willing to sell at a sizable discount just to get these out of my closet (not enough room in there).
- The boots are located in sunny San Diego, CA-- if you're within an hour of me I'll meet you close to where you live.
- I'll accept PayPal, Bitcoin, Square Cash, or Google Wallet.
- Shipping is $10 if we negotiate price, or free if you buy them for my initial price of $240.
Edited by eyeheartny - 6/15/16 at 7:15am