• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

revolveclothing new customer coupons dont work on nudie?

ryan123

Reaction score
i just called them, they told me the nudie wont work with the 30% off.
I asked them when did this restriction started. they said ever since the store was open. Are they bsing?

Ott

Reaction score
yeah man they lied

call them back

tell them jet sent you

ryan123

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ott
yeah man they lied call them back tell them jet sent you
wat do u mean jet sent me lol? this is their email. Hi there, Thank you for the inquiry. Please remember that due to the manufacturers request, we are not allowed to use code matching and coupons on the following brands: Kooba, Botkier, Seven For All Mankind, Hudson Jeans, Nudie Jeans, True Religion, Joe's Jeans, Citizens of Humanity, Zooey, and Paige Denim. I understand that this can be an inconvenience, but unfortunately it is a restriction placed upon us by the manufacturer. Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to doing business with you! Regards, April Customer Service Revolve Clothing.com

DGP

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have to believe that's BS, considering Mauro gets away with it at DB w/o any problems.

ryan123

Reaction score
Originally Posted by DGP
I have to believe that's BS, considering Mauro gets away with it at DB w/o any problems.

first time I tried with the coupon it worked fine online. but just when i was about to confirm they said my credit card info was wrong. So I called and they told me I cant use the coupon on nudie.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DGP
I think if you check the revolve thread, Nudie's have always had a problem with the code.

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Who knows, but what does it really matter. They say its not allowed on Nudie so its not allowed on Nudie. Just go with Denimbar.

DGP

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PG2G
Who knows, but what does it really matter. They say its not allowed on Nudie so its not allowed on Nudie. Just go with Denimbar.

Agree 100%, but only if you know your size/fit, because returns (if the fit is wrong and you can't find anything else) are only for store credit at DB. If you just want to try a bunch of stuff, revolve is easier. I suppose you could just buy at full price from revolve, try it, return it, and order from DB.

Actually, if you want dry Jims, shopjake.com has a couple, and they have a new affiliate coupon, I believe.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
My coupons always work on everything.

ryan123

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
My coupons always work on everything.
what do you mean? Do you work for them or something why did Ott ask me to mention you? All I can find is the code JT, and its only like 15%

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
As I mentioned before, the coupon doesn't work on Nudie.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ryan123
what do u mean? Do u work for them or something y did Ott ask me to mention u?

All I can find is the code JT, and its only like 15%

Okay, first, "you" is actually spelle-d "y-o-u". This is not text, and you don't have to pay per character lolz; so go crazy and just use some extraneous ones just because you can. Second, dude, just go back, make sure that your credit card information is all in order, and try the coupon again. See what happens. I know, it doesn't work. But just humor me, and try it again, yeah?

Sabrosa

Reaction score
If he's trying to use the 'first time customer' 30% off coupon, it won't work if you enter any information in wrong and try to go back to correct it. Their check system that prevents you from re-using the code locks you out and you have to call customer service to use it.

Edit: Nevermind....saw that you mentioned that.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads