• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Arnie's the last at no 10

raphael

Reaction score
I don't know if I should be surprised, but Blair looks better dressed.

blairarnieG2606_468x778.jpg

Better color coordination, better fit, better suit cut, better shoes. Then again, this can't be Arnie at the top of his game?

Mark from Plano

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I saw this picture earlier. What is the deal with Arnie's shoes? I can't even make out what I'm looking at there. Are those 2-toned soles or does he just need some edge dressing?

rnoldh

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Arnie's pant break looks terrible. Maybe he's lost some weight and his pants have ridden down.

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The jacket is too long ,the trouser itou.....
What's going on with the shoes? Is he coming back from trekking in the Alps?
He makes Tony Blair looks good and that's not a compliment..
Apart from the fact ,the democrat candidate was very weak and left a very poor state of affairs behind him,how on earth ,California ,one of the most creative region on the planet,voted for this Alpine creature?
I would be interested in a rational explanation around this strange nomination...
Is the economy is getting better ,the debt down?

LSeca

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Imo, they both have jackets that are too long and need less break in the pants. Blair has a better fit, but they both seem to have similiar issues.

Tarmac

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This topic was kinda covered before, they are actually nice shoes.

arnoldshoe.JPG

however, i dont remember ever seeing arnold in anything other than this charcoal jacket during the last 6 months. I have a feeling he travels with 1 or 2 suits, both gray.

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Nice shoes?
Admiration can lead sometimes to sartorial blindness...
These shoes are shockingly bad!!!!!!!!!
And with an ill-fitted suit?
His wife is always very elegant....

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lasbar
These shoes are shockingly bad!!!!!!!!!

I wouldnt go that far, but they are not corresponding with that outfit, though the suit is ill fitting.

Tarmac

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice, meaning, I would DODALLY WEAH DEM WID MEBBE JEANS AT DAH CLUB OAH HOFBRAU. Admittedly strange with his recent getup though.

NoVaguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tarmac
This topic was kinda covered before, they are actually nice shoes.

yes, nice shoes, but would be better with a pair of moleskin trousers and a sweater when out for a walk in the city in the fall, not with a gray suit and meeting the head of state of another country.

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NoVaguy
yes, nice shoes, but would be better with a pair of moleskin trousers and a sweater when out for a walk in the city in the fall, not with a gray suit and meeting the head of state of another country.

Well, Blair is on his way out, so no reason to dress up well...
teacha.gif

Jon.

Edward Appleby

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do the hacking pockets look as distressingly out of place on a navy suit to anyone else?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads