or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › B&S Archive › Grenson Masterpiece Spectators sz. US11D
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Grenson Masterpiece Spectators sz. US11D - Page 2

post #16 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by meister View Post
charachter? when the shoes are obviously brand new? Tell the truth you are selling them because you do not like the wrinkling and cut your losses!

I don't understand why you feel the need to keep posting on this thread. If you don't want to buy the shoes, just ignore the thread. You have no idea why the seller decided to sell the shoes (maybe they don't fit, maybe he needs money, etc.). The flaws have already been indicated and explained, and I'm sure all of the other potential buyers do not need your "assistance" in deciding whether to purchase.
post #17 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by bslo View Post
I don't understand why you feel the need to keep posting on this thread. If you don't want to buy the shoes, just ignore the thread. You have no idea why the seller decided to sell the shoes (maybe they don't fit, maybe he needs money, etc.). The flaws have already been indicated and explained, and I'm sure all of the other potential buyers do not need your "assistance" in deciding whether to purchase.

nicely said... try selling sometimes, you will get these types of responses in pms as well.
it is like, ok ,sure, now just leave me alone
post #18 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by meister View Post
charachter? when the shoes are obviously brand new? Tell the truth you are selling them because you do not like the wrinkling and cut your losses!

To tell the truth, you're being annoying.

To tell another truth, I am selling them because I bought them when I didn't need to. I thought having spectators would be a cool idea, but I now realize I won't wear them. I wouldn't wear them to work. On weekends, I wear jeans and pumas/nikes. Now it's summer, I opt for shorts. I suppose it would be cool if I had some linen pants to go with the shoes and wear them while having afternoon tea. Not my style, I now realize that, so they are up for sale. I'd return them to the store if I could, but I can't because I didn't buy them from the store. But as A. Harris has pointed out, and what I saw when I bought them, they are great shoes if you're in the market for spectators.

To tell a third truth, the creasing didn't both me when I bought them. If it bothers you, look at a different thread.
post #19 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddieriley View Post
To tell the truth, you're being annoying.

To tell another truth, I am selling them because I bought them when I didn't need to. I thought having spectators would be a cool idea, but I now realize I won't wear them. I wouldn't wear them to work. On weekends, I wear jeans and pumas/nikes. Now it's summer, I opt for shorts. I suppose it would be cool if I had some linen pants to go with the shoes and wear them while having afternoon tea. Not my style, I now realize that, so they are up for sale. I'd return them to the store if I could, but I can't because I didn't buy them from the store. But as A. Harris has pointed out, and what I saw when I bought them, they are great shoes if you're in the market for spectators.

To tell a third truth, the creasing didn't both me when I bought them. If it bothers you, look at a different thread.

Its okay I forgive you. I am a spectator tragic too and understand your problem.... good luck in selling them

M
post #20 of 23
Thread Starter 
bump for the weekend.
post #21 of 23
Thread Starter 
Still looking to unload these for someone's enjoyment...further price drop to $200. If you've always wanted to pick up a pair of well-made spectators (Grenson Masterpiece quality) at an amazing and affordable price, here's your chance. Endorsed by A. Harris. That's all I'd need.

PM me if interested.
post #22 of 23
that is a steal of a price. you can sell these for more on ebay !

(and why are we both still awake doing the styleforum? )
post #23 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by diorshoe View Post
that is a steal of a price. you can sell these for more on ebay !

You're probably right Dior. With that said, I'll be putting these on e-bay soon if there are no takers here.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: B&S Archive
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › B&S Archive › Grenson Masterpiece Spectators sz. US11D