or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 1358

post #20356 of 25550

If anybody owns the quilted yoke flannel that dropped a few spring seasons ago, could you let me know your measurements and size you took? Possibly post some fit pics. With the new flannel dropping soon, I want a good reference as to sizing. Thanks fam, much appreciated.

post #20357 of 25550

Someone will have to comment and take pics of the oak when they get it. I have not entered the kake game, but i think i'll pick up a black one soon here, then maybe oak to follow. 

post #20358 of 25550

I'm not the biggest fan of the Kake, so I'm hoping to see Oak in the half-zip mercer sweatshirt...waiting waiting waiting on that.

post #20359 of 25550

Agreed on the cropped trouser's fit looking awkward. I think they'd look better styled with some low tops and high socks. The combat boots, dark pants and white tee is a conflicting look IMO

post #20360 of 25550

Just got the slate anti-expo -- really dig. Hoping they release more in a wider range of colors.

post #20361 of 25550
Small oak Kake 5'8 ~145
Definitely has a little brown tint, not sure if it's the same color as the other Oak items since I never owned any

post #20362 of 25550
Quote:
Originally Posted by suisunfleet View Post

Small oak Kake 5'8 ~145
Definitely has a little brown tint, not sure if it's the same color as the other Oak items since I never owned any

did you size same as villain and your other JE items?
post #20363 of 25550

Finally pulled the trigger on the Odeons. Thanks everyone for the sizing references, went with a 29 (5'11 145)

 

post #20364 of 25550
Quote:
Originally Posted by rs1398 View Post
 

Finally pulled the trigger on the Odeons. Thanks everyone for the sizing references, went with a 29 (5'11 145)

 

dope them odeons lookin fresh with those creams

post #20365 of 25550
Quote:
Originally Posted by 973god View Post
 

If anybody owns the quilted yoke flannel that dropped a few spring seasons ago, could you let me know your measurements and size you took? Possibly post some fit pics. With the new flannel dropping soon, I want a good reference as to sizing. Thanks fam, much appreciated.

5'8", 145lbs - This is a size small which fits perfectly.  It's snug across the shoulders, but not uncomfortably so, and I was not going for a baggy or oversized look.

 

post #20366 of 25550
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrettdudley View Post
 

 

 

Maybe I'm just seeing things, but on the right foot, toe next to the big toe is lookin kinda like my index finger...

post #20367 of 25550
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hype1234 View Post
 

Maybe I'm just seeing things, but on the right foot, toe next to the big toe is lookin kinda like my index finger...

Haha, that is definitely a creepy toe angle.  Should've put some shoes on.

post #20368 of 25550
Quote:
Originally Posted by suisunfleet View Post

Small oak Kake 5'8 ~145
Definitely has a little brown tint, not sure if it's the same color as the other Oak items since I never owned any Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Thanks for that man. Sadly, I've come to realize the kake might not be for me. I go with small in most JE stuff and the small villain was as short as I'd like a hoodie to be. After checking measurements it looks like the kake is actually more cropped. Wish there was an oversized type of hoodie that wasn't cropped and draped down to about the crotch. 

 

post #20369 of 25550
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrettdudley View Post
 

Haha, that is definitely a creepy toe angle.  Should've put some shoes on.


haha! i was like "hey pretty dope outfit brother...scroll, scroll, scroll...wait what the f...?"

post #20370 of 25550
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude View Post

did you size same as villain and your other JE items?
Yea I sized the same but I'd prob try a medium villain on my next purchase for a looser fit. Kake s. Is perfect for me though
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread