or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 883

post #13231 of 25706
Has anyone under 5'7'' purchased JE denim? If so, how did it fit? (Length wise)
post #13232 of 25706
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejz2590 View Post

Has anyone under 5'7'' purchased JE denim? If so, how did it fit? (Length wise)

Safe to say no worries lol
post #13233 of 25706

What's the difference between the cast 1 vs cast 2? are the 2's more slim fitting and tapered? thinking about buying a pair that's dropping tomorrow.

post #13234 of 25706
Quote:
Originally Posted by leclutchjames View Post

Safe to say no worries lol
Good to know. I have short legs and have a thought time shopping for denim. Thanks.
post #13235 of 25706
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejz2590 View Post

Good to know. I have short legs and have a thought time shopping for denim. Thanks.


You may have to Hem them but they won't be too short or anything. No big deal
post #13236 of 25706
The limited tag hopefully doesn't mean instant sellout. Brand had all time high hype. Ready for tomorrow.
post #13237 of 25706
Yeah. I'm hoping it's like the sakura release and is pretty easy, I want the hoody more and more each time I see it.
post #13238 of 25706
Looking to snag hoody as well.
post #13239 of 25706
I want the hoodie as well. Will grab the long sleeves sized down too. Prob holding off on the jeans for the grey knee blowouts. Already have a slp in blue and I don't know about the paint splatter
post #13240 of 25706
Won't be available to grab anything from tomorrow's drop. Disappointing, but hopefully the l/s last til about noon CST.
post #13241 of 25706
Assuming these aren't going to be stretch, what's everybody's sizing experience with the Cast 2 Selvedge Denim ?
post #13242 of 25706
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomSquared View Post

Assuming these aren't going to be stretch, what's everybody's sizing experience with the Cast 2 Selvedge Denim ?
Size down 1 (I'm a 32, went with a 31 and it's perfect)
post #13243 of 25706
Quote:
Originally Posted by n5ek5 View Post

Size down 1 (I'm a 32, went with a 31 and it's perfect)

That's kind of what I was thinking, thanks for confirming!
post #13244 of 25706
Will the distressed jeans have stretch? (Sorry if this was answered already)
post #13245 of 25706
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsJustDifferen View Post

Will the distressed jeans have stretch? (Sorry if this was answered already)

wondering this too

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread