Just got my Indochino Essential Navy Pinstripe suit today.
My wife measured me 2 times to ensure the measurements were correct.
First, the pants, I think the fit is generally pretty good.
Thought it's slightly long, and the rise is maybe 1/2 inch short.
Secondly, the suit (sorry about the pants sticking to the right shoe)
- shoulder is 1/2 inch wide on both sides
- sleeve is 1/2 inch too long
- chest is 2 inch too large
- waist is 1 inch too large
- seat is 2 inches too large
I also don't know why there are two lines of wrinkles on each upper arm. I will take it to my tailor in a couple of days. What do you think? Should I ask for a remake?