I've spent the past few days assembling a wardrobe, please comment on my fashion ideas.
I'm going for value-for-money and am focusing on the basics right now. So: blue, grey, white and layering. I have fair skin and brown hair. I plan to get black shoes and wear black/silver accessories.
(1) Are light-coloured jeans good? I don't like them. I like the layered brown with blue---it complements.
(2) Checked shirt is open for more casual style. Are there shoes too dark for this outfit? How do the trousers fit?
(3) Spring season blue. This outfit looks wrong somehow.
(4) Basic spring outfit. I like the fit of the shirt.
(5) I quite like the khaki-and-grey combination. I believe grey and purple go well together. Could use some different shoes.
(6) Clubbing outfit (except the boots)---purple DKNY polo is well fitted but not too smart. I like these dark Diesel jeans, how's the fit?
(7) More formal, wintery outfit.
(8) Quite smart, but taking the edge off with the shoes. Jeans look too baggy here to me.
(9) Really comfy shorts. I like this summer look.
(10) Are these blue chinos too baggy? Are they meant to be comfy fit? I'm not sure about the shirt-trouser combination here.
(11) Layered: grey t-shirt, blue shirt, grey hoodie. Looks bad to me somehow. How could I improve this?
(12) White t-shirt, bright-blue checked shirt, light-grey cardigan. Looks better than number 11, still not great in my opinion: don't know why.
I'd be really grateful for any help!