Good job, what color are you using on your Malverns?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by Cleav, 3/5/15
- topicEdward Greentagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEdward Green Galwaytagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEdward Green Westministertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by Cleav, 3/5/15
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- RARE Edward Green Asprey 202 Last Monk Boot uk11.5E US12D Box Burgundy Delapre Last post on 7/5/15 at 1:04am in Buying and Selling
- Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on 3/23/17 at 9:01am in Classic Menswear
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care GuideLast edited: 8/10/16
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: 4/29/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy - Page 1749post #26222 of 302113/27/16 at 4:49pmpost #26223 of 302113/27/16 at 4:54pmpost #26224 of 302113/27/16 at 4:56pmpost #26225 of 302113/27/16 at 5:57pmpost #26226 of 302113/27/16 at 6:29pmpost #26227 of 302113/27/16 at 6:30pmpost #26228 of 302113/27/16 at 6:30pmpost #26229 of 302113/27/16 at 6:35pmpost #26230 of 302113/27/16 at 8:33pmQuote:
I find they turned out just great! I like the effect that using a darker shade of polish on the toes produces.
I sometimes do the same with my dark oak shoes: I use dark brown saphir polish for the finish shine on the toes.post #26231 of 302113/27/16 at 8:53pmpost #26232 of 302113/27/16 at 9:24pmQuote:
Yea I wasn't sure on the color when I first got them but I love them with navy and it's different with lighter grey or charcoal. Now that they are darker it'll be even more interesting to see pairings
Even more exciting is that Charlie from Equus found a mid to dark grey textured belt that he's gonna make for me and one other member. Can't wait for it!post #26233 of 302113/28/16 at 2:13ampost #26234 of 302113/28/16 at 7:52amQuote:Originally Posted by Andy57
Shoe shine Sunday.
Chelsea, Laughton, Malvern.Quote:Originally Posted by Steel28
My small Doak family after Sunday in-house spa.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:Originally Posted by justinkapur
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I went a little too heavy on the black polish but I actually like how they turned out
Cannot get much nicer than that!post #26235 of 302113/28/16 at 9:47amI know you don't want to hear this...because in today's society of instant gratification no one likes this answer. But I would strongly advise you to find any means necessary to try on boots/shoes in the last that you intend on purchasing. Like you, I did as much internet research as I could; reached out to tenured members of the community for advice, compared pictures, sizing, measurements...all of that isn't worth it's weight in feces compared to physical first hand experience trying them on. I spent thousands trying to 'guess' my size and only recovered a fraction of that investment. In hindsight, patience is a virtue....they're just shoes...good deals will always come again, no need to rush this.
That said, look for stockiest's that offer PayPal checkout. You can activate the free return shipping program and they'll reimburse you the cost to send a return back. Good luck!
PS: I'm not Jewish but I have a troubling time with your chosen handle...Did you have to include the word 'Nazi' in there?
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 7 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 8 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 9 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 9 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 12 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...