or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Everlane T-shirts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Everlane T-shirts - Page 186

post #2776 of 3377
I think they're the same. French terry I got last week fits very similar to a one i ordered a couple months ago.
post #2777 of 3377

anyone have the weekender care to share how they like it? thinking about getting the gray one

post #2778 of 3377
I think it's a great looking bag for what it cost. I've had mine since they came out but I want a leather bag now.
post #2779 of 3377
Quote:
I think they're the same. French terry I got last week fits very similar to a one i ordered a couple months ago.

I thought it fit fairly loose. I fit pretty well in the small tee's and the ocbd, but the sweatshirt is definitely too loose for me as is. Does anyone know how much it will shrink after a couple of washes? If it doesn't shrink much, I'll just end up sending it back.

post #2780 of 3377
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legumez View Post

I thought it fit fairly loose. I fit pretty well in the small tee's and the ocbd, but the sweatshirt is definitely too loose for me as is. Does anyone know how much it will shrink after a couple of washes? If it doesn't shrink much, I'll just end up sending it back.

he asked if there was a new slimmer french terry out, and I was saying that no the ones on the website haven't changed since a few months back. the terrys have always fit looser because thats how everlane wants a sweater to fit, more relaxed than their tees. it won't shrink much at all.
post #2781 of 3377
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Gurty View Post

So the new, slimmer French Terry, is that on the site now or will be releasing later?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipractice View Post

he asked if there was a new slimmer french terry out, and I was saying that no the ones on the website haven't changed since a few months back. the terrys have always fit looser because thats how everlane wants a sweater to fit, more relaxed than their tees. it won't shrink much at all.

The sweater still fits looser than the t-shirt, but the current iteration is on the site. We are sending an email about it soon, but the new fit is up.

Key differences:

- slimmer in the body
- longer in the body
- narrower neck opening
- slightly longer sleeves
post #2782 of 3377
Any new accessories coming out soon?
post #2783 of 3377
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenanyu View Post



The sweater still fits looser than the t-shirt, but the current iteration is on the site. We are sending an email about it soon, but the new fit is up.

Key differences:

- slimmer in the body
- longer in the body
- narrower neck opening
- slightly longer sleeves

 

Oh great, everything that I was hoping for. What is the chance I can exchange the 2 I bought and have been wearing infrequently from when the first came out?  frown.gif

post #2784 of 3377
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staticbolt View Post

Oh great, everything that I was hoping for. What is the chance I can exchange the 2 I bought and have been wearing infrequently from when the first came out?  frown.gif

lol. Are you asking if they'd take back used clothes and exchange it for new clothes? You got some balls, son. But if you don't ask you'll never know!
post #2785 of 3377
Beanies back in stock icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #2786 of 3377
some pics of my terry sweatshirt i just got the other day which would be the new cut nan mentioned...not sure why the pics came out so grainy





not enough people post pics of items other than shirts

fit is good...size medium and i'm just under 6' and about 155 lb.

interested in seeing pics of the cashmere beanie worn...they don't show it worn on everlane.com
post #2787 of 3377
Yeah I was wondering if the beanies for mens and women fit the same. I like how for womens it looks slightly oversized, but the mens one looks much smaller? Or maybe its just the model's head.

I have two beanies coming in and I'll post pics when I get them. Said my order shipped two days ago but tracking is still not working for my order... so we'll see.
post #2788 of 3377

What are the measurements of the redesigned terry sweatshirts? (small and medium specifically)

post #2789 of 3377
Just got a small in merlot. Fits very well! I like it.

Hoping a future set will have non-reversed terry fabric -- while I like the look of the reversed terry, it IS warmer to have the loops on the inside. :P
post #2790 of 3377

Hey Nan,

 

Are there are any plans to revise the oxford fit based on all the comments said here?

 

Thanks

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Everlane T-shirts