or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Clarks Desert Boots
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Clarks Desert Boots - Page 228

post #3406 of 6888
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPMcMurphy View Post
I figured I'd give it a shot and used some of my wife's stain stick shout thing, some detergent, and a splash of bleach....and threw them in the warm wash.

They are now drying on the window sill with newspaper stuffed in 'em, and surprisingly, so far, they look, kinda brand new!

Suede in a washing machine? with bleach? yep.

Good story. My sand suedes get somewhat nasty, viewed up close, before I lose interest and trade them in for another pair. I've considered running them through the dishwasher but never thought of putting them in the washing machine. Good to hear it worked out.
post #3407 of 6888
Guys taupe suede or oakwood suede? Which is more versatile with different jeans and off-white khakis?
post #3408 of 6888
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatoneguy View Post
6 months
Which ones are these?
post #3409 of 6888
I've been trying to find these Burgundy DBs, but I can't find them anywhere online/in stores. Any help?



PS - How do they fit? I wear size 8 in the Sand Suede DBs.
post #3410 of 6888
people have been saying theyre at nordstrom racks lately also try ebay
post #3411 of 6888
Can someone answer oakwood or taupe???
post #3412 of 6888
I have the opportunity to buy a pair of Clarks for $45, is this a no-brainer? I'm really interested in them and I have a friend with a discount...
post #3413 of 6888
How are people getting them for so cheap. I had to pay $140. I live in Canada...any places for cheaper? Also are there any Banana Republic stores that carry Clarks in the Toronto area. I have a 40% BR coupon.
post #3414 of 6888
you'll see clarks on sale every so often...sometimes heavily discounted at some retailers footlooker had sand suedes for 39.99 before just pay attn to the thread
post #3415 of 6888
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarksdb View Post
How are people getting them for so cheap. I had to pay $140. I live in Canada...any places for cheaper? Also are there any Banana Republic stores that carry Clarks in the Toronto area. I have a 40% BR coupon.

Call around. I was told that they do carry them in a few Toronto stores. Try the Eaton centre if there's a store there.
post #3416 of 6888
Picked up a pair of suede ones yesterday with the 40% off BR coupon. Came out to $61 USD. I went a 1/2 size down from my normal size. Great price for them since in Houston the Clarks store seldom discounts the DB's or Treks.
post #3417 of 6888
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarksdb View Post
How are people getting them for so cheap. I had to pay $140. I live in Canada...any places for cheaper? Also are there any Banana Republic stores that carry Clarks in the Toronto area. I have a 40% BR coupon.

My girlfriend works for BR so she's buying me a pair for 50% off. It sucks that BR gets hated on a lot around here since I could get a lot of their stuff really cheap
post #3418 of 6888

..


Edited by Radagast - 10/23/11 at 8:57am
post #3419 of 6888
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheese1 View Post
My girlfriend works for BR so she's buying me a pair for 50% off. It sucks that BR gets hated on a lot around here since I could get a lot of their stuff really cheap

Don't worry about what other people on here think. BR has a lot of pieces that would be great buys with 50% off if you buy the proper size. I generally have to size down with most of their tops. Just go in and try some stuff on with an open mind and maybe you'll find a few things you like.
post #3420 of 6888
Quote:
Originally Posted by stimulacra View Post
Picked up a pair of suede ones yesterday with the 40% off BR coupon. Came out to $61 USD. I went a 1/2 size down from my normal size. Great price for them since in Houston the Clarks store seldom discounts the DB's or Treks.

Where does one get one of these 40% off coupons? I've never seen one.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Clarks Desert Boots