or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton, Gifford, Garran, Lindrick, McCallum, Rhett)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton, Gifford, Garran, Lindrick, McCallum,... - Page 6

post #76 of 6198
Quote:
Originally Posted by sm31 View Post

Two options (if you search, there's plenty of info on this):
  1. call CS and politely ask for a code
  2. visit, or call, a retail store during the sale, where typically I understand SAs will give you the discount (though there appears to be regular confusion around the inclusion or exclusion of the cordovan shoes; see below)
I haven't done either, but was in the Chicago store last weekend, and asked about the sale, as I'm interested in getting the PTBs. The SA said he'd call me when he knew the details of the sale (whether or not cordovans are included). I think he expected to know later this coming week.

Thanks. I should have mentioned that I did do a Search but only found option 1, which seems iffy. But every little bit helps, so thanks again.
post #77 of 6198
I think you get a code when you've shopped in their store and you're in the database. Might be true for online purchases as well. I don't shop much at either and haven't spent much money with them, but I still get the invite/card with the code in the mail during sale times.
post #78 of 6198
Quote:
Originally Posted by sm31 View Post

...............................
I haven't done either, but was in the Chicago store last weekend, and asked about the sale, as I'm interested in getting the PTBs. The SA said he'd call me when he knew the details of the sale (whether or not cordovans are included). I think he expected to know later this coming week.

Not to change the direction of this thread, but a PSA of sorts:

I went to the Atlanta RL store (Lenox Mall) last Saturday; the SA took a pre-order on Lindrick boot for the Nov 3 sale. Did not know that I could do that...of course I have to check out the price but he did say that they would give me the 30-40% discount "for sure", but for the additional 15% I'd need to get a code. Hopefully I should be able to get the code from here.
post #79 of 6198
Quote:
Originally Posted by PipersSon View Post

Not to change the direction of this thread, but a PSA of sorts:
I went to the Atlanta RL store (Lenox Mall) last Saturday; the SA took a pre-order on Lindrick boot for the Nov 3 sale. Did not know that I could do that...of course I have to check out the price but he did say that they would give me the 30-40% discount "for sure", but for the additional 15% I'd need to get a code. Hopefully I should be able to get the code from here.

WTF, I never had to use a code,they know better not to ask you for a code and just honor the private sale discount.
post #80 of 6198
Huh; live and learn. Thanks for the info.
post #81 of 6198
Looking to pull the trigger on the Marlow with the 40% off sales going on right now. But it is so darn clos to my C&J Swansea.

Decision, decision....

400

467
post #82 of 6198

I have both and they are totally different shoes. 

post #83 of 6198

Are the shell PTBs still available in store ? 

post #84 of 6198
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj_del View Post

Are the shell PTBs still available in store ? 
Yes.
post #85 of 6198
Is the sale going on now? Is there a code to get the additional 15% off?

I have been waiting for this sale and hope to get the Marlows

Thanks
post #86 of 6198

NAMOR, where are you ? I need proxy ...

post #87 of 6198
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj_del View Post

NAMOR, where are you ? I need proxy ...

You still didnt get your Marlow/Darltons?
post #88 of 6198
if anyone get me the 40% + 15% for the Lindrick boot, feel free to shoot me a PM smile.gif
post #89 of 6198
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellyhungry View Post

Looking to pull the trigger on the Marlow with the 40% off sales going on right now. But it is so darn clos to my C&J Swansea.
Decision, decision....
i wish this is available in my size facepalm.gif buy buy buy devil.gifsmile.gif
post #90 of 6198
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj_del View Post

I have both and they are totally different shoes. 

To aj and other members,

How does the Swansea fit in relation to the Marlow/Darlton?

I have the Swansea in 9.5E UK size with just a little wiggle room but not a deal breaker. Would the Marlow in 10D do the trick?

Thanks.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton, Gifford, Garran, Lindrick, McCallum, Rhett)