or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Missing posters
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Missing posters - Page 3

post #31 of 570
I was wondering where LabelKing was.
post #32 of 570
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dormouse
I was wondering where LabelKing was.

see #28

_______________
post #33 of 570
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser
Also MIA: aportnoy and Fabienne
I received a PM from Fabienne, following up on an earlier conversation. Thus, I can confirm that she is alive and apparently well.
post #34 of 570
Quote:
Originally Posted by zjpj83
aportnoy's been MIA for a while. Hopefully just on vacation


Ah, Something we all agree on which is rare. Andrew (aportnoy) is missed here.

Remember when he said that he would try to take a picture of his entire shoe collection. It was during the holidays. He said something about needing a ladder, and taking the picture while his wife and kids were out.

I hope Andrew's absence and the picture of the legendary "aportnoy shoe collection", aren't connected.

Also, for those of us that love to hear about amazing Thrift scores, the King is absent. I haven't heard anything of pejsek in a while.

Maybe pejsek came across a true treasure trove ( like the Duke of Windsor's wardrobe), and won't share with us! I hope he's well.
post #35 of 570
Quote:
Originally Posted by Full Canvas
see #28


Yes. I meant that I was wondering but you cleared it up.
post #36 of 570
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dormouse
Yes. I meant that I was wondering but you cleared it up.

Ah-hah! Internet inflection is frequently difficult for me to discern! NOW, my feeble instincts comprehend.

However . . . knowing LK as we do, he might just be "tied-up" somewhere else.

________________
post #37 of 570
Indeed; I was in the Communist China where bureaucrats wear Patek Complications and your local accountant wears a gold Rolex.

I might post pictures of my visit to an incredibly decrepit Natural History Museum, with warped parquet floors, lead-paint laden teak paneling, and rotting fishes in '60s era glass wares. I think the building was built in 1923.
post #38 of 570
Quote:
Originally Posted by LabelKing
Indeed; I was in the Communist China where bureaucrats wear Patek Complications and your local accountant wears a gold Rolex.

I might post pictures of my visit to an incredibly decrepit Natural History Museum, with warped parquet floors, lead-paint laden teak paneling, and rotting fishes in '60s era glass wares. I think the building was built in 1923.

So fitting that your (welcomed) return and post #5,500 would be in the Missing Posters Thread.
__________________________
post #39 of 570
Tomasso doesn't seem to be around lately.
post #40 of 570
Quote:
Originally Posted by rnoldh
Maybe pejsek came across a true treasure trove ( like the Duke of Windsor's wardrobe), and won't share with us! I hope he's well.
Much of it was sold at auction in NY in the late 90s. A small man, about a 36 or a 37. I think the shoes were a size 7 or so. The coats of his footmen were more my size.
post #41 of 570
Where is Nantucket Red?
post #42 of 570
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent Wang View Post
Where is Nantucket Red?

I believe I heard that he's been frequenting Devil's Island more and us less.
post #43 of 570
I'm back. I just needed some time off because posting was occupying an inordinate amount of my time.

Thanks for thinking about me.
post #44 of 570
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantucket Red View Post
I'm back. I just needed some time off because posting was occupying an inordinate amount of my time.

Thanks for thinking about me.

I just figured you were busy being "One Lucky Bastard".
post #45 of 570
Where is, Toko Slim ??
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Missing posters