This one is further back in the thread if you look.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBelvesttagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandBogliolitagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandBrionitagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicCesare Attolinitagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/15/11
- brandHickey Freemantagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandIsaiatagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicKitontagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- itemLuigi Bianchi Mantova Casual pantstagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandRalph Laurentagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11More
- topicSaint Andrewstagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicSouthwicktagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:49 am in Classic Menswear
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - LOTS & LOTS of SUITS, BLAZERS, COATS / JACKETS - 50+ Items - All Sizes in Size... Last post on 3/3/12 at 7:15pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The StyleForum Working Hierarchical Suit Quality List (SFWHSQL!) Last post on Today at 10:33 am in Classic Menswear
- www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page Last post on Yesterday at 6:53 am in Classic Menswear
David's Pitti Preview: Last Winter's Weirdest
Last edited: 5/30/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker - Page 36post #526 of 27171/18/12 at 5:01am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #527 of 27171/18/12 at 5:41ampost #528 of 27171/18/12 at 6:28am
Anyone have any ideas on the maker of these shoes? They are Prada-branded cordovans that I purchased about a decade ago. The footbed is stamped Prada Made in Italy and the only marking on the sole is "by ILGA." The size is stamped on the side of the heel. The odd thing about this sizing is that it is marked 6 1/2 but they fit like a US size 9.post #529 of 27171/18/12 at 8:04ampost #530 of 27171/18/12 at 8:36ampost #531 of 27171/18/12 at 2:10pm
**Apologies for cross-posting**
I posted this on several other threads looking for answers to no avail. I was trying to avoid creating a thread but oh well. I had picked these nice shoes up at a thrift store, but unfortunately they are a bit too small after wearing them around.
I need to list them on eBay but know that without the model and make, I really won't get anything for them.
In a google search for the 114 last, the only thing that was brought up was Allen Edmonds, but obviously AEs are not made in england...
ETA: I did polish them up after taking the photos and they really look a lot nicer with a bit of TLC.
Handsewn Last (114)
Semi-round toe handsewn last. Shorter to reduce slipping in the heel and gapping in the sides.
I'd appreciate any advice, and I apologize if this is a stupid question...post #532 of 27171/18/12 at 4:04pmpost #533 of 27171/18/12 at 4:45pmpost #534 of 27171/18/12 at 9:57pmpost #535 of 27171/19/12 at 3:05pmpost #536 of 27171/20/12 at 12:27pmpost #537 of 27171/21/12 at 2:26pmpost #538 of 27171/21/12 at 2:33pmpost #539 of 27171/21/12 at 2:40pmpost #540 of 27171/21/12 at 2:45pmQuote:
Thats right, thanks guys. The second one is Lucian Pellat Finet. There are pot leaf motifs and skulls on the whole lining and on the outside. Its not a SF thing, its an eBay thing. LOL
- HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker
Styleforum Top Picks
- 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › NEW Salvatore Ferragamo Shoes sz 11D 9 seconds ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 3 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 3 minutes ago
- › Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) 3 minutes ago
- › Your SW&D Essentials? (CM's Free For All Help Thread) 6 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge 10th of July: DTO Claghorn 7 minutes ago
- › NYC Meet-Up Tuesday, July 21st 7 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 8 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...