This one is further back in the thread if you look.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBelvesttagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandBogliolitagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandBrionitagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicCesare Attolinitagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/15/11
- brandHickey Freemantagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandIsaiatagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicKitontagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- itemLuigi Bianchi Mantova Casual pantstagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- brandRalph Laurentagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11More
- topicSaint Andrewstagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
- topicSouthwicktagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:58 pm in Classic Menswear
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - LOTS & LOTS of SUITS, BLAZERS, COATS / JACKETS - 50+ Items - All Sizes in Size... Last post on 3/3/12 at 7:15pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The StyleForum Working Hierarchical Suit Quality List (SFWHSQL!) Last post on 7/31/15 at 12:34am in Classic Menswear
- www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page Last post on Yesterday at 5:35 pm in Classic Menswear
David's Pitti Preview: Last Winter's Weirdest
Last edited: 5/30/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker - Page 36post #526 of 27321/18/12 at 5:01am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #527 of 27321/18/12 at 5:41ampost #528 of 27321/18/12 at 6:28am
Anyone have any ideas on the maker of these shoes? They are Prada-branded cordovans that I purchased about a decade ago. The footbed is stamped Prada Made in Italy and the only marking on the sole is "by ILGA." The size is stamped on the side of the heel. The odd thing about this sizing is that it is marked 6 1/2 but they fit like a US size 9.post #529 of 27321/18/12 at 8:04ampost #530 of 27321/18/12 at 8:36ampost #531 of 27321/18/12 at 2:10pm
**Apologies for cross-posting**
I posted this on several other threads looking for answers to no avail. I was trying to avoid creating a thread but oh well. I had picked these nice shoes up at a thrift store, but unfortunately they are a bit too small after wearing them around.
I need to list them on eBay but know that without the model and make, I really won't get anything for them.
In a google search for the 114 last, the only thing that was brought up was Allen Edmonds, but obviously AEs are not made in england...
ETA: I did polish them up after taking the photos and they really look a lot nicer with a bit of TLC.
Handsewn Last (114)
Semi-round toe handsewn last. Shorter to reduce slipping in the heel and gapping in the sides.
I'd appreciate any advice, and I apologize if this is a stupid question...post #532 of 27321/18/12 at 4:04pmpost #533 of 27321/18/12 at 4:45pmpost #534 of 27321/18/12 at 9:57pmpost #535 of 27321/19/12 at 3:05pmpost #536 of 27321/20/12 at 12:27pmpost #537 of 27321/21/12 at 2:26pmpost #538 of 27321/21/12 at 2:33pmpost #539 of 27321/21/12 at 2:40pmpost #540 of 27321/21/12 at 2:45pmQuote:
Thats right, thanks guys. The second one is Lucian Pellat Finet. There are pot leaf motifs and skulls on the whole lining and on the outside. Its not a SF thing, its an eBay thing. LOL
- HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker
Styleforum Top Picks
- 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 1 minute ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 10 minutes ago
- › Lacoste polo real or not? 18 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 18 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 20 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 21 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 21 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...