or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › What are you drinking right now?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What are you drinking right now? - Page 9

post #121 of 14027
Quote:
Wayne's World if Im not mistaken
Point. V- I'm a Steely R man myself.
post #122 of 14027
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by whodini
Point. V- I'm a Steely R man myself.
Steel Reserve is good for when you are balling on a budget. I don't know how much they cost by you, but I believe they are made by Miller, so here they are 1.99 for a 4-pack of 16oz cans. And 8.1% ABV. And gross unless you are already intoxicated.
post #123 of 14027
Quote:
Originally Posted by VMan
Steel Reserve is good for when you are balling on a budget. I don't know how much they cost by you, but I believe they are made by Miller, so here they are 1.99 for a 4-pack of 16oz cans. And 8.1% ABV. And gross unless you are already intoxicated.
Sweet holy hell that's cheap. St.Ides is good if you can find it.
post #124 of 14027
I was talking to a buddy lately, whose main claim to fame during my undergrad was doing the Century Club with Strawberry Hill... (wince)
post #125 of 14027
Quote:
Originally Posted by drizzt3117
I was talking to a buddy lately, whose main claim to fame during my undergrad was doing the Century Club with Strawberry Hill... (wince)
I'm confused. How did he tell you posthumously?
post #126 of 14027
Cocaine Energy Drink!

About 4 times stronger than a Red Bull - this stuff will JACK YOU UP
I mix one can with some cranberry juice and sip it for about 2 hours and it keeps me going all day at work.
post #127 of 14027
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrettChaotix
Cocaine Energy Drink!

About 4 times stronger than a Red Bull - this stuff will JACK YOU UP
I mix one can with some cranberry juice and sip it for about 2 hours and it keeps me going all day at work.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugDO5-yjwrg
post #128 of 14027
Kroger Daytime non-drowsy multi-symptom cold/fly relief. Absolutely disgusting but I need to work... does not feel like it helps much though.
post #129 of 14027
Tung Ting Oolong tea, it's phenomenal. (not my picture, just one I googled) I cannot stop drinking it; it is addicting. Once it runs out, I should have my order of Tie Kwan Yin in and then I'll be in true Oolong heaven! Also have a 3 year old raw Pu-Erh Tuo Cha on the way!
post #130 of 14027
I should have updated this earlier...

Major good news for me, local shop that brings (or at least used to bring) lots of good ales (especially the best stuff, ie Belgian ) has started after apparently a dozen years or so bringing in Rodenbach ales! Grand Cru is what I am imbibing now. I am such a whore for Flemish Sour Ales. MMmmmmm. Unfortunately I am drinking the bottle I was planning to age a bit so I will need to go back again and get more - oh noes11!!!!!!!
post #131 of 14027
Twinings Prince of Wales Tea... after a cup of Mariage Freres Early Grey Imperial Blue which really, really was fantastic. Might make me stray from Kousmichoff...
post #132 of 14027
Chateau Jiahu by Dogfish Head. It's based on an ancient beer recipe from China. It's pretty good but different. Very sweet almost cloying with herbal notes. Silky mouthfeel.
post #133 of 14027
Green tea w/boba. Can't drink alcohol while studying.
post #134 of 14027
Yerba Mate tea. Also studying at the moment.
post #135 of 14027
chambord + sambuca
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › What are you drinking right now?