Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:25 pm in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 3/17/15 at 5:34am in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Today at 9:20 pm in Classic Menswear
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread Last post on Today at 5:44 pm in Classic Menswear
- Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II Last post on 5/13/15 at 9:04pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** - Page 159
Styleforum Top Picks
Wonder how much they paid for the privilege?
Brosnan and Craig have previoulsy worn Church's in their Bond's, although the only style I can actually pin point on either of them is Church's great suede Ryder boot
(pic taken from the Steve McQueen style bog, http://stevemcqueenstyle.blogspot.ie/2010/03/dont-step-on-his-brown-suede-boots.html )
Tetbury is nice, but I prefer Ryder.
According to this article, Brosnan wore the (Church's) Presley monk and Craig wore the Philip and Ryder III.
It's been blogged before that Craig wears C&J's Skye in 'real life', which is what I believe he's wearing here:
C&J cannot physically meet current demands for their shoes. The extra exposure mightn't be a good thing for their regular clientele..
Depends entirely on what model you're after at any one given time, and in what size. I had to wait several weeks for a pair of Skye to crop up in my size earlier this year, and that was with the staff at my local C&J shop on the case. From chatting to the manager, this wasn't an uncommon occurrence but obviously not everyone will experience this.
I know that their priority is keeping their own outlets stocked as far as possible, which is why some other retailers have limitations on what they can order in on a monthly basis.
Neither did I, waiting times seem to affect so far the online retailers only.
Also not sure how much visibility the shoes will get in the new Bond movie and if this will really raise attention for the brand.
And in addition c&j have a separate stock list for supplying non c&j owned stores. It's much more limited in terms of its scope and while I believe they endeavour to fulfil orders within a couple of weeks for popular shoes like say Pembroke and Cottesmore they are not always in a position to do so.
I'm sure I could walk into the London store an pick up a Cottesmore boot tomorrow or order via mail order as previous posters have suggested but my local non c&j run shop who i like to buy c&j from was told when I enquired with them that Cottesmore would be 8 weeks away in my size. And this is not the first time that there has been long lead times on regular list shoes that I have enquired about.
Yes, those are C&J. Brooks had a sole picture on their website when these were a part of their collection last fall/winter. That confirmed the maker. Just to be sure, when you receive the boots let us know what last it is on. It is normally the number underneath the size. I really like the boots as well.
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread **
- › Mod to Suedehead 8 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE MAY 29 2015: Dress like a Fruit...or Vegetable 3 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 5 minutes ago
- › Lawless Denim & Co (Phoenix, Arizona) 5 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 10 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 13 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 15 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan