Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:35 am in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 3/17/15 at 5:34am in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Yesterday at 8:37 pm in Classic Menswear
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread Last post on 3/16/15 at 5:59pm in Classic Menswear
- **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** Last post on Today at 9:36 am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** - Page 159
Styleforum Top Picks
Wonder how much they paid for the privilege?
Brosnan and Craig have previoulsy worn Church's in their Bond's, although the only style I can actually pin point on either of them is Church's great suede Ryder boot
(pic taken from the Steve McQueen style bog, http://stevemcqueenstyle.blogspot.ie/2010/03/dont-step-on-his-brown-suede-boots.html )
Tetbury is nice, but I prefer Ryder.
According to this article, Brosnan wore the (Church's) Presley monk and Craig wore the Philip and Ryder III.
It's been blogged before that Craig wears C&J's Skye in 'real life', which is what I believe he's wearing here:
C&J cannot physically meet current demands for their shoes. The extra exposure mightn't be a good thing for their regular clientele..
Depends entirely on what model you're after at any one given time, and in what size. I had to wait several weeks for a pair of Skye to crop up in my size earlier this year, and that was with the staff at my local C&J shop on the case. From chatting to the manager, this wasn't an uncommon occurrence but obviously not everyone will experience this.
I know that their priority is keeping their own outlets stocked as far as possible, which is why some other retailers have limitations on what they can order in on a monthly basis.
Neither did I, waiting times seem to affect so far the online retailers only.
Also not sure how much visibility the shoes will get in the new Bond movie and if this will really raise attention for the brand.
And in addition c&j have a separate stock list for supplying non c&j owned stores. It's much more limited in terms of its scope and while I believe they endeavour to fulfil orders within a couple of weeks for popular shoes like say Pembroke and Cottesmore they are not always in a position to do so.
I'm sure I could walk into the London store an pick up a Cottesmore boot tomorrow or order via mail order as previous posters have suggested but my local non c&j run shop who i like to buy c&j from was told when I enquired with them that Cottesmore would be 8 weeks away in my size. And this is not the first time that there has been long lead times on regular list shoes that I have enquired about.
Yes, those are C&J. Brooks had a sole picture on their website when these were a part of their collection last fall/winter. That confirmed the maker. Just to be sure, when you receive the boots let us know what last it is on. It is normally the number underneath the size. I really like the boots as well.
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread **
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 16 seconds ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 32 seconds ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 33 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 49 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 2 minutes ago
- › Barbour Japanese SL Bedale - Black - Medium - BNWT 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Architecture Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...