Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Men's watch at the $5K mark? Last post on 4/5/14 at 6:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Sub-$150 daily beater watch Last post on 7/18/16 at 4:55pm in Classic Menswear
- **DROPSX3** Maison Martin Marginal Brass Cuff Bracelet Size S Last post on 6/26/16 at 7:14pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Versace Medusa Icon Necklace Last post on 2/1/16 at 12:17am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- FS: CARTIER - C De Cartier Decor Money Clip Last post on 8/4/15 at 9:47pm in Buying and Selling
Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as Voted by Styleforum!Last edited: 2/2/16
- The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as voted by Styleforum!Last edited: 2/2/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Poor man's watch thread - Page 259post #3872 of 61578/28/14 at 2:16pmpost #3873 of 61578/28/14 at 2:48pmpost #3874 of 61578/30/14 at 5:02pm
What is the name of that specific model of Seiko? I saw a similar one, but with the 1-12 numbers in the smaller, inside ring, and 5/10/15-60 around the outside ring. I liked it's look, but I'd rather have the hours on the outside. Your model looks like the one I've been trying to find!
Quote:post #3875 of 61578/30/14 at 5:21pmpost #3876 of 61578/30/14 at 5:33pmQuote:
Rotary doesn't really get referenced much, but as one who owns one they keep pretty good time. Their movements are usually simple Japanese or Chinese movements thats how they can get away with having "Established in Switzerland" printed on the face. Back to the movement, mine runs a tad fast but i guess thats better then running late! Personally i would pay the RRP that they're asking, but i got mine on sale so i was happy!
A Pic of the beaut!post #3877 of 61579/12/14 at 2:53pmpost #3878 of 61579/12/14 at 3:45pmpost #3879 of 61579/15/14 at 7:34pmpost #3880 of 61579/15/14 at 8:16pmQuote:
I have the exact same one and found a buffalo strap on eBay. If you think the blue is pretty with the stainless, you should see it against a nice tan. Incidentally, I had the Sig too in .357. I loved that thing but the ammo was so expensive.post #3881 of 61579/16/14 at 6:23pmpost #3882 of 61579/16/14 at 6:26pmpost #3883 of 61579/17/14 at 4:26ampost #3884 of 61579/25/14 at 12:01pmpost #3885 of 61579/28/14 at 6:55am
Hey lads. I'm doing some travelling soon, going to Nepal, then Greece later on. Looking to buy a watch that isn't going to fall apart if I hit it against things and such, and look a bit tough if it gets scratched up. Now, before you say G-Shock, they're ugly, so no. I was thinking a Seiko Diver, I really like the look of this one.
Can anyone comment on their reliability or offer an Alternative. Don't want to spend too much either, preferably under $200. It needs to be battery powered, I don't want to be mucking about with an auto movement when I'm half way up Everest. 42mm is also perfect.
- The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as Voted by Styleforum!
- › Official Wedding Attire Question/Answer/Picture Thread 1 minute ago
- › Jeeves - Vass shoes and elegant menswear accessories - Official... 2 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Why all the hate for wholecuts? 9 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 9 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 13 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 15 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 20 minutes ago
- › Books On Shoes 22 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...