Can anyone give some extra insight on the new tee/henley sizing compared to shirt size? I've been wearing Medium BD a lot lately, along with some Small AD. It looks like the Medium tees will fit my shoulders better but might be too loose in the chest... thoughts? I'm 38.5" chest and ~18" shoulders
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 4:38 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 8/5/15 at 11:44am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 754post #11296 of 1675911/19/13 at 6:14am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11297 of 1675911/19/13 at 6:27amShark- If you are home today I can drop of a small and medium Henley for you to try on. I am pretty much sold out of small and medium tees.
I think you will want a medium henley but a small could work. It's up to you. Shoot me a text and I will stop over when I pick Mia up from school.post #11298 of 1675911/19/13 at 6:34amQuote:Originally Posted by Mauro
Shark- If you are home today I can drop of a small and medium Henley for you to try on. I am pretty much sold out of small and medium tees.
I think you will want a medium henley but a small could work. It's up to you. Shoot me a text and I will stop over when I pick Mia up from school.
Wow, the site made it seem like all the sizes were in stock, didn't realize they were sold out till I tried to add them to the cart. I'll just go with Medium if I can find something in that size. Working in Jessup all week though, so I won't be home.post #11299 of 1675911/19/13 at 9:09ampost #11300 of 1675911/19/13 at 9:13ampost #11301 of 1675911/19/13 at 9:16ampost #11302 of 1675911/19/13 at 9:27ampost #11303 of 1675911/19/13 at 9:28ampost #11304 of 1675911/19/13 at 9:32ampost #11305 of 1675911/19/13 at 9:33ampost #11306 of 1675911/19/13 at 10:00amQuote:
When you go to the normal checkout page (not the Checkout with Paypal one), there will be a field for you to enter a discount code. You'll still have the option to pay via Paypal at that point as well.
Those lounge pants in 33 and 34 went quick.
Hopefully a size 35 will work for a Christmas gift. If not, I guess that's what belts are for, haha.post #11307 of 1675911/19/13 at 10:00ampost #11308 of 1675911/19/13 at 10:07ampost #11309 of 1675911/19/13 at 10:18ampost #11310 of 1675911/19/13 at 10:22amI told you. The Holiday shirts are almost sold out. 2 blue and one red left. Everything else is gone. I forgot to add sizes to the windbreaker, my mistake, again! fixing now.
Both pants are comfy and cool but have totally different looks. I will keep you updated.
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › Filson Original Briefcase - Used in Excellent Condition 3 minutes ago
- › spanish shoe brands 4 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 4 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 5 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 9 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Burgers....Hamburgers, Cheeseburgers, Burgers 9 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 11 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015