Can anyone give some extra insight on the new tee/henley sizing compared to shirt size? I've been wearing Medium BD a lot lately, along with some Small AD. It looks like the Medium tees will fit my shoulders better but might be too loose in the chest... thoughts? I'm 38.5" chest and ~18" shoulders
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 5:30 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 754post #11296 of 1675911/19/13 at 6:14am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11297 of 1675911/19/13 at 6:27amShark- If you are home today I can drop of a small and medium Henley for you to try on. I am pretty much sold out of small and medium tees.
I think you will want a medium henley but a small could work. It's up to you. Shoot me a text and I will stop over when I pick Mia up from school.post #11298 of 1675911/19/13 at 6:34amQuote:Originally Posted by Mauro
Shark- If you are home today I can drop of a small and medium Henley for you to try on. I am pretty much sold out of small and medium tees.
I think you will want a medium henley but a small could work. It's up to you. Shoot me a text and I will stop over when I pick Mia up from school.
Wow, the site made it seem like all the sizes were in stock, didn't realize they were sold out till I tried to add them to the cart. I'll just go with Medium if I can find something in that size. Working in Jessup all week though, so I won't be home.post #11299 of 1675911/19/13 at 9:09ampost #11300 of 1675911/19/13 at 9:13ampost #11301 of 1675911/19/13 at 9:16ampost #11302 of 1675911/19/13 at 9:27ampost #11303 of 1675911/19/13 at 9:28ampost #11304 of 1675911/19/13 at 9:32ampost #11305 of 1675911/19/13 at 9:33ampost #11306 of 1675911/19/13 at 10:00amQuote:
When you go to the normal checkout page (not the Checkout with Paypal one), there will be a field for you to enter a discount code. You'll still have the option to pay via Paypal at that point as well.
Those lounge pants in 33 and 34 went quick.
Hopefully a size 35 will work for a Christmas gift. If not, I guess that's what belts are for, haha.post #11307 of 1675911/19/13 at 10:00ampost #11308 of 1675911/19/13 at 10:07ampost #11309 of 1675911/19/13 at 10:18ampost #11310 of 1675911/19/13 at 10:22amI told you. The Holiday shirts are almost sold out. 2 blue and one red left. Everything else is gone. I forgot to add sizes to the windbreaker, my mistake, again! fixing now.
Both pants are comfy and cool but have totally different looks. I will keep you updated.
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 44 seconds ago
- › 2016 Presidential Caucus and Primary Thread 47 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 54 seconds ago
- › The Official BLUE BLUE JAPAN thread - all things indigo, many... 1 minute ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 1 minute ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 2 minutes ago
- › tailors in seoul korea? 2 minutes ago
- › Double Breasted Style. 3 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 4 minutes ago
- › REEVES OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...