Can anyone give some extra insight on the new tee/henley sizing compared to shirt size? I've been wearing Medium BD a lot lately, along with some Small AD. It looks like the Medium tees will fit my shoulders better but might be too loose in the chest... thoughts? I'm 38.5" chest and ~18" shoulders
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 2:56 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/22/16 at 6:47pm in Streetwear and Denim
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 754post #11296 of 1675911/19/13 at 6:14ampost #11297 of 1675911/19/13 at 6:27amShark- If you are home today I can drop of a small and medium Henley for you to try on. I am pretty much sold out of small and medium tees.
I think you will want a medium henley but a small could work. It's up to you. Shoot me a text and I will stop over when I pick Mia up from school.post #11298 of 1675911/19/13 at 6:34amQuote:Originally Posted by Mauro
Shark- If you are home today I can drop of a small and medium Henley for you to try on. I am pretty much sold out of small and medium tees.
I think you will want a medium henley but a small could work. It's up to you. Shoot me a text and I will stop over when I pick Mia up from school.
Wow, the site made it seem like all the sizes were in stock, didn't realize they were sold out till I tried to add them to the cart. I'll just go with Medium if I can find something in that size. Working in Jessup all week though, so I won't be home.post #11299 of 1675911/19/13 at 9:09ampost #11300 of 1675911/19/13 at 9:13ampost #11301 of 1675911/19/13 at 9:16ampost #11302 of 1675911/19/13 at 9:27ampost #11303 of 1675911/19/13 at 9:28ampost #11304 of 1675911/19/13 at 9:32ampost #11305 of 1675911/19/13 at 9:33ampost #11306 of 1675911/19/13 at 10:00amQuote:
When you go to the normal checkout page (not the Checkout with Paypal one), there will be a field for you to enter a discount code. You'll still have the option to pay via Paypal at that point as well.
Those lounge pants in 33 and 34 went quick.
Hopefully a size 35 will work for a Christmas gift. If not, I guess that's what belts are for, haha.post #11307 of 1675911/19/13 at 10:00ampost #11308 of 1675911/19/13 at 10:07ampost #11309 of 1675911/19/13 at 10:18ampost #11310 of 1675911/19/13 at 10:22amI told you. The Holiday shirts are almost sold out. 2 blue and one red left. Everything else is gone. I forgot to add sizes to the windbreaker, my mistake, again! fixing now.
Both pants are comfy and cool but have totally different looks. I will keep you updated.
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 26 seconds ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 53 seconds ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 3 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 3 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 8 minutes ago
- › 2016 MLB Season Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 19 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 19 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 28 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding