Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- [OFFERS] Comme Des Garçons Shirt black/grey 'Tired' cropped 100% wool cardigan, L Last post on 8/31/14 at 9:48am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 11/25 Last post on 4/28/14 at 6:48pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Geller Seconds Gray Cardi - Size S Last post on 12/9/12 at 10:14am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Cardigans - Hang or Fold? Last post on 11/22/12 at 9:38pm in Classic Menswear
- J Crew Shawl Collar Sweatshirt - XS Last post on 11/5/12 at 1:06pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
How to Survive the Holidays with Your In-Laws, or Whatever you call...
Last edited: 11/23/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
SNS Herning- fits? - Page 185
Styleforum Top Picks
You could probably do a large. I'm roughly the same height, perhaps a half inch shorter, and large length is bordering on perfect to just too short. I'm a 39 chest though right now and it's a bit looser in the top than ideal, but passable.
My biggest issue with the length of the old style was figuring out what jacket to wear over it. Most of my casual jackets are fairly short and my dressier overcoats look out of place with the Stark.
Biggest factor for me is the Fisherman has a true rollneck vs the Stark's high collar.
Everything else being equal, that and the placement of the Fishermans shoulder seam are the biggest visual comparisons in my view.
6' 2'', 190 pounds, fairly "athletic" build. (By "athletic" I mean I go to the gym 2-3x a week, not Somalia starving like some people here use the word.) Wear a L in most slim fit shirts, M in regular fit ones. Thinking about copping a Large olde green Stark by mid-January's time for around ~$250 - $300 shipped. Possible? Any comments on the fit I chose or places that might be selling the Stark at such a price?
- SNS Herning- fits?
Styleforum Top Picks
- › things that are making you happy 16 seconds ago
- › Unipair - Gentlemen's Shoe Boutique - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Cars We Drive! 2 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 3 minutes ago
- › Men's Hats: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions... 6 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Ask me about Eyewear! 7 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...