or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 5952

post #89266 of 99921
If anyone comes across any glasses they think might work well for me, send me a PM. I want a second pair. These are getting dingy from gym use. shog[1].gif
post #89267 of 99921
FINALLYYYYYY
post #89268 of 99921
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmanxl View Post

Hung out with brad t, Nicelynice and his wife today over lunch!
Brad t knows way more about japan than you'd think. Also he is a beyblade champion icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
It was so cute to see Nicelynice translating the menu to his wife. Congrats!
Thanks for hanging out guys!!

 

...

 

 

plz tell me you guys took a waywt team pic.

post #89269 of 99921

As far as eyeglasses, I've had luck with Garrett Leight and Cutler & Gross. Very nice, high quality frames.

 

If you want to stick to thicker frames, check C&G. If you want slimmer frames, check GL.

post #89270 of 99921
Quote:
Originally Posted by Distorbiant View Post

...


plz tell me you guys took a waywt team pic.

We did. In front of a nice wall that nicelynice scoped out
post #89271 of 99921
I want to buy a couple things from monocle, does that make me a dbag if I already am one?
post #89272 of 99921
Made my monocle or just retailed by?


I have a monocle x oliver spencer shirt and one of their porter bags. shog[1].gif
post #89273 of 99921
I've been reading the Armoury blog lately. Also, I'm preparing to be surrounded by terrible bowtie fits in a few hours.
post #89274 of 99921
porter bag and scarf
post #89275 of 99921
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

porter bag and scarf

I would say nope, I love mine.


"Funny" story:
I had it with to Salone i Milan (furniture fashion week) a couple years ago, went to a showroom to chat to someone and placed on a piece of furniture, while chatting to their export manager, I think more people stopped and looked at my bag (looked at name tag etc.), than did at the piece of furniture it sat on.
post #89276 of 99921
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmanxl View Post


We did. In front of a nice wall that nicelynice scoped out

 

omg must see this is almost like 90s  US olympic basketball team level

post #89277 of 99921
Quote:
Originally Posted by Find Finn View Post

I would say nope, I love mine.


"Funny" story:
I had it with to Salone i Milan (furniture fashion week) a couple years ago, went to a showroom to chat to someone and placed on a piece of furniture, while chatting to their export manager, I think more people stopped and looked at my bag (looked at name tag etc.), than did at the piece of furniture it sat on.

which? i just want the shoulder bag for flights i can put all my shit inside in addition to carry on
post #89278 of 99921
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmanxl View Post

Hung out with brad t, Nicelynice and his wife today over lunch!
Brad t knows way more about japan than you'd think. Also he is a beyblade champion icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
It was so cute to see Nicelynice translating the menu to his wife. Congrats!
Thanks for hanging out guys!!

snowman is literally the cutest person i've ever met

also had to run back to dark horse because i forgot my purse redface.gif
post #89279 of 99921
You guys should all come to NYC. Happy New Years, everyone.
post #89280 of 99921
Vest no jacket, square toed brown shoes with black pants. We in there...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts