i might be in for coppens, actually. really curious. last time I was at Barney's coppens was my favorite stuff there.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on Yesterday at 4:10 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...
Last edited: 10/22/15
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 5136post #77026 of 1090544/4/13 at 7:07am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #77027 of 1090544/4/13 at 7:18amQuote:
I dunno, maybe it is cultural incomprehension, but it looks like the kind of half ironically self-knowing, half-true comment that I hear some Asian friends say all the time and they're not necessarily awkward. Just a different way to look at the symbolic violence of social relations.post #77028 of 1090544/4/13 at 7:26ampost #77029 of 1090544/4/13 at 7:33amwhich comment? mine or toasty's? i don't actually think what he said was that odd. it's like meeting up with friends of friends whom you've never met before when you're in a foreign city, which I've done. you hang out for a little, then go your separate ways. but I think you're missing the point, or maybe just reading too much into it: it's an excuse to rip on toasty, the low-hanging fruit on a snarky internet forum where that's a common form of interaction. whether that's a healthy way of interacting is another matter, of course...post #77030 of 1090544/4/13 at 8:18ampost #77031 of 1090544/4/13 at 8:37ampost #77032 of 1090544/4/13 at 8:58ampost #77033 of 1090544/4/13 at 9:03amQuote:
Matthew Ames is nice. Kinda similar to Christophe Lemaire and new Damir with that Encens Magazine 80s vibe. Garmento mag shares the same aesthetic sensibilities, I think they have one or two issues outpost #77034 of 1090544/4/13 at 9:55ampost #77035 of 1090544/4/13 at 10:09ampost #77036 of 1090544/4/13 at 10:19ampost #77037 of 1090544/4/13 at 10:25ampost #77038 of 1090544/4/13 at 10:52amQuote:
1/51,5 or 1,94117647%
But like, I don't ever write "use my proxy" anymore so that shouldn't be a reason to not write about them, and they are literally the only "interesting" clothing store in Uppsala, so kinda natural that I like the brand and their pieces (and upcoming collaborations)
A while ago someone wrote something along the lines of "since you're the only one who can get it it's not that cool of you to keep showing their products", but:
1. It's not true I'm the only one with access to them and
2. Anyone could post a look from some high-end brand simply because they think it looks good without anyone complaining, even though probably the majority of members here can't afford the pieces, so I don't see why it would be less okay to post a cool look from some brand that happens to have a store close to mepost #77039 of 1090544/4/13 at 11:29ampost #77040 of 1090544/4/13 at 12:06pm
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 second ago
- › Official Wedding Attire Question/Answer/Picture Thread 26 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Los Angeles Shopping + Dining Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 2 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...