Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 2/9/16 at 4:10pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...
Last edited: 10/22/15
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 4834post #72496 of 1090541/29/13 at 2:07pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #72497 of 1090541/29/13 at 2:21pmpost #72498 of 1090541/29/13 at 2:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by the shah
is this what the rest of you see on the front page because this is going just too far
what's a front page
styleforumrobot needs an upgradepost #72499 of 1090541/29/13 at 3:07pmpost #72500 of 1090541/29/13 at 3:12pmpost #72501 of 1090541/29/13 at 3:25pmpost #72502 of 1090541/29/13 at 3:30pm
I think this may have been posted before, but... uhm...
Q: “I stumbled upon this image recently of a tie knot that completely blew my mind. What is this majestic thing and how do I go about tying it?”post #72503 of 1090541/29/13 at 3:33pmpost #72504 of 1090541/29/13 at 4:14pmQuote:Quote:
Depends whether we are talking about the philosophy of mind or the science of the mind/brain. It's very possible that the philosophical models of the mind that we have are complete garbage. I'd argue that in all likehood, they are. The science of the mind is in nascent stages. The jet fighter being given to turn of the century scientists is probably not a terrible analogy.post #72505 of 1090541/29/13 at 4:16pmpost #72506 of 1090541/29/13 at 4:25pmI LOVE the print, and I like the detailing (with the exception of the things I noted above). And IDK what you're referring to, but I was talking about the two triangular arrangements of brown dots above the pockets, like a Predator targeting laser:
Those are grommets, right? It's kind of hard to tell in the low-quality photo, but I assumed they were...
I like the snap fastenings on the pockets and placket. Again, I wish the lining on the hood was different.
Edit: I could also do without the stitching on the armholes and upper right chest.post #72507 of 1090541/29/13 at 4:40pmpost #72508 of 1090541/29/13 at 4:43pmpost #72509 of 1090541/29/13 at 5:11pmpost #72510 of 1090541/29/13 at 5:20pmQuote:Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren
I think this may have been posted before, but... uhm...
Q: “I stumbled upon this image recently of a tie knot that completely blew my mind. What is this majestic thing and how do I go about tying it?”
That's a Cthulhu knot
don't try this at home
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Currently, there are 1421 Active Users (311 Members and 1110 Guests)
- › What are you drinking right now? 8 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 53 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 2 minutes ago
- › Neckties: A Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 5 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn PO Taped Khaki Coat Size 50 (40 US) 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker 7 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Thrift Thread Maker Label Guide 9 minutes ago
- › Why are cotton/poly blend shirts undesirable? 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?