Whenever a girl at school says this (which is a lot), I always have to hold my tongue and not chime in to say "me too!"
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:02 pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- MARGIELA l PATRIK ERVELL l JIL SANDER l Prorsum l Stephan Schneider Last post on 2/11/11 at 1:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Recent non-Sartorialist Looks Last post on 2/23/15 at 4:28pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 4264
Styleforum Top Picks
agreed, ditas are luxe plus quality, and pretty sure 'made in japan' means what it reads, but who knows.
i didn't know they made the tb frames, which makes last year's ditaxtb line decidedly weak marketing. i stil want the frames tho.
The first set I think you're thinking of were the ones that were cross branded, and had the gold reflective lenses, right? those were sick but were just existing Dita frames with custom lenses. Now TB has custom designs and an entire sunglasses line, but the manufacturing is done by Dita. Hope this clears all that up.
I decided to retire the tween_spirit account because I was pretty much done buying clothes, and wasn't going to be on the forum much anymore and wanted something that wasn't associated with that and WAYWT and stuff. but for some reason I guess I got bored and started again, first with the WAYWT and then buying something last night. oh well.
I would agree with you in that some homeless people look stylish but I am not sure that what we would consider "stylish" about their clothing is in any way intended or even desired by the wearer. Something about the statement just seems weird to me.
Next time you should compliment a homeless person on their style. I'm sure they would appreciate that their efforts are recognized.
I know a few trainhopper/crusty kids who look really badass. They are literally homeless but there are a few warehouses and punk houses around town that kids rotate through, also tents and cabins.
Crusties have been an obvious influence for Undercover.
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF MAR... 34 seconds ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 58 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Vincero - Watches & Fine Leather Goods - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › What brands should I be looking at with my budget? 4 minutes ago
- › FS: Gift cards, Saks, Barneys 6 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 9 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 12 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...