• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Edward Green - ‘Exceptional Factory Sale’

bengal-stripe

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I received this notification in today's mail:

EGSale.jpg

Apart what's in the flyer, I don't know anything more about the event.

LS7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well I'll certainly be going. The "Personal Shoppers Only" reminder suggests what? A limit on the number of pairs any one person can buy?

fox81

Reaction score
22.40 return from London. Thats an expensive trip if you dont find anything. Anyone driving from inner London?

Shikar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If anyone find a Westminister 888 11/11.5D ......kindly proxy as long as prices are about £300ish.

Regards.

omjk

Reaction score
I'll call them Monday and post feedback from EG if nobody has already done it by then.

Philip1978

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by darkoak
Anyone willing to be a proxy?
devil.gif

I would also be interested as well.

omjk

Reaction score
Originally Posted by LS7
The "Personal Shoppers Only" reminder suggests what? A limit on the number of pairs any one person can buy?

I took 'personal shoppers' to be as opposed to telephone orders. Makes sense in the light of how previous sales have taken place, would you not agree?

flipster

Reaction score
I'll be there! will combine with a visit to C&J. Watch B&S next week Sunday!

LS7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've called EG this morning and confirmed that the sale is going ahead this Saturday. They are currently sorting through the stock and therefore couldn't give me any indication of what they will have available. I should get a return call on Friday morning.

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I thought "personal shoppers" meant that they didn't want the place cleared out by ebay flippers.

Ich_Dien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Don't get too excited, just enquired and all shoes are £395. Why is it that EG think they can charge so much for second rates? If a product isn't first class, then neither should the price be IMHO. Lobb and C&J have it right, in knowing that in order to maintain their reputation they simply should not charge very much for shoes not finished to their high standard.

omjk

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jimmyoneill
Don't get too excited, just enquired and all shoes are £395. Why is it that EG think they can charge so much for second rates? If a product isn't first class, then neither should the price be IMHO. Lobb and C&J have it right, in knowing that in order to maintain their reputation they simply should not charge very much for shoes not finished to their high standard.

+1

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads