or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto › The Architecture Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Architecture Thread - Page 70

post #1036 of 3683
Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenHero View Post
Stunning.
post #1037 of 3683
Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenHero View Post


I liked this shot a lot. It feels less institutional to me.
post #1038 of 3683
Thread Starter 
Stevie or others: what are some frequently-updated arch. blogs/sites? Looking mainly for pics, obviously.
post #1039 of 3683
subtilitas.tumblr.com is my favorite. dezeen.com bldgblog.blogspot.com archdaily.com ffffound.com can be really good too if you find an architecture string
post #1040 of 3683
This guy will be in ever greater demand as our reaming of the middle class picks up steam.

http://design-fetish.blogspot.com/20...afe-house.html
post #1041 of 3683



post #1042 of 3683
We should probably recognize the Soviets for all the dumb shit they built out of concrete.
post #1043 of 3683
post #1044 of 3683
It's nice to see so many rock hard erections gathered together in one place.
post #1045 of 3683
Quote:
Originally Posted by Usul View Post
It's nice to see so many rock hard erections gathered together in one place.



post #1046 of 3683
If your village's erection lasts for more than 4 decades, contact a doctor. You may be experiencing side effects of withdrawal to despotic oppression.
post #1047 of 3683
Quote:
Originally Posted by mordecai View Post



goatse?
post #1048 of 3683
Quote:
Originally Posted by mordecai View Post


Yeah +1
post #1049 of 3683
Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenHero View Post
If your village's erection lasts for more than 4 decades, contact a doctor. You may be experiencing side effects of withdrawal to despotic oppression.
Soviet concrete lasts that long
post #1050 of 3683
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenHero View Post
We should probably recognize the Soviets for all the dumb shit they built out of concrete.

















































That kills. Soviet style is awesome.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto › The Architecture Thread