• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Filene's Basement's urine stain pants

oaw01

Reaction score
I went to FB today and they had a bunch of decent sale stuff. I saw a borelli shirt it was an obvious return since the sleeves were alt shorter than what it should be. Actually, I wasn't too impress with the borelli shirt - it's about the same quality as my Ralph Lauren Regent shirt.

Then I saw a nice pair of Ballin pants - thick wool almost the same quality as the Giorgio Armani pants. Everything looked fine - the waist stitching looked great. I tried it on and it was a size too big but a tailor could have taken care of it. I was tugging on the pants, pulling it up, - just trying to get a feel of the fit as if it was altered. After I was done - I went for a further inspection and HOLY **** there was a piss yellow stain on the crotch area. I can't believe I put that **** on me.

Furthermore, I can't believe a store would take a pair of pants back with piss stains on it. In addition, I can't believe a store would sell piss stain pants.

niwawa

Reaction score
Filene's basement has a lot of return stuffs. I once saw a blue borrelli shirt, whose collar has yellow sweat stain. Disgusting!

ccvle

Reaction score
is anyone so stressed out or tired from work that a story like this is making you laugh endlessly?

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
masrandompictures005.jpg

oaw01

Reaction score
Far from a sweat stain. The pants has a white lining right between the crotch and that **** was dark yellow.

oaw01

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ataturk
Do you freak out when you see a spider, too?

Relax-it won't hurt you.

It's a ******* piss stain. Hell, it could have been a **** stain for all I know - it was dark enough for a **** stain.

polar-lemon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How did you put the pants on without noticing the stain initially? In the process of putting each leg through, don't you have to look at the interior of the pants, including the crotch? Also, how would there be such a small piss stain? Don't people normally pee more than a few drops at a time? I call BS.

Christofuh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They just received new (last season) goods from that CT (Richards) joint which dumps @ FB their unsold stock.
Borrelli loafers on rubber sole for $500
Brioni shirts @150 down from $350
WTF is wrong with this picture ?
confused.gif

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
In the 1600's, Venitian women streaked their hair with urine

crazy.gif

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by oaw01
I went to FB today and they had a bunch of decent sale stuff. I saw a borelli shirt it was an obvious return since the sleeves were alt shorter than what it should be. Actually, I wasn't too impress with the borelli shirt - it's about the same quality as my Ralph Lauren Regent shirt.

Then I saw a nice pair of Ballin pants - thick wool almost the same quality as the Giorgio Armani pants. Everything looked fine - the waist stitching looked great. I tried it on and it was a size too big but a tailor could have taken care of it. I was tugging on the pants, pulling it up, - just trying to get a feel of the fit as if it was altered. After I was done - I went for a further inspection and HOLY **** there was a piss yellow stain on the crotch area. I can't believe I put that **** on me.

Furthermore, I can't believe a store would take a pair of pants back with piss stains on it. In addition, I can't believe a store would sell piss stain pants.

Lol
Sorry. I thought what you wrote was funny.
That is unacceptable.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads