• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Michael J Krell - affiliate thread (www.michaeljkrell.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaeljkrell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are you refering to an eBay auction??

Yeah, I am 100% guilty of keyword spamming, but that is how we got our start. Our most loyal customer found us on eBay that way...

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Bad news about the henley. I let this girl wear it home tonight after we went swimming because her shirt was soaking. Now i have to get it back from her as soon as possible.
frown.gif

michaeljkrell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
Bad news about the henley. I let this girl wear it home tonight after we went swimming because her shirt was soaking. Now i have to get it back from her as soon as possible.
frown.gif

Did you get a security deposit on the shirt?

Masako

Reaction score
Forgive me if I've missed this in previous pages, but will we be seeing more inventory going online in the near future?
smile.gif

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Masako
Forgive me if I've missed this in previous pages, but will we be seeing more inventory going online in the near future?
smile.gif

I'm also a little confused. and what happened to some of the previous designs (e.g. the linen jackets were ubercool) - are they discontinued?

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by evilgeniusdan
Isn't that like $20 over your retail price? Very nice - although there was a tie thrown in there too.
laugh.gif

Lord, how did I miss this one? That tie goes for $1, top, at your nearest thrift store.

michaeljkrell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gdl203
I'm also a little confused. and what happened to some of the previous designs (e.g. the linen jackets were ubercool) - are they discontinued?

We were thinking of discontinuing it for a season, but we can still offer it. It is not inconvenient since we will be offering lined linen jacket throughout the fall and winter. I will stick it back up there when I overhaul the first page of this thread (tonight or tomorrow) when we get more garments in our store...

On a side note, our Lampo zippers for our flannel lined hoodies are in the States and will be delivered to us next week, hopefully...

michaeljkrell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, it looks like it won't be till Monday. I think there needs to be some kind of federal investigation that will look into the postal service in central Iowa... Anyway, we do have one more limited edition hoodie up. A small good wear this if you layer quite a bit, but the material has a good bit of stretch to it and will fit a 38 or medium nicely... \t Interlock Hoodie W/ Organic Space Dyed Jersey http://michaeljkrell.ecrater.com/pro...hp?pid=1189237 Shell - 100% Cotton Interlock. Lining - 100% Organic Cotton Space Dyed Jersey. Zipper pull is buffalo bone with hemp string. Wash Cold. Tumble Dry No Heat or Line Dry. Chest - 21" | Shoulders 19" | Sleeve 26" | Length 25.5" The lining of this fabric is really incredible and expensive! We will never get this kind of space dyed jersey again. This is a medium weight hoodie.
468f3c2fc1a5f_26369b.jpg
468f3c3a52d8b_26369b.jpg
468f3c408dd6a_26369b.jpg
468f3c46e8804_26369b.jpg
468f3c4b7a30f_26369b.jpg

zacharydschroeder

Reaction score
Michael, I think I recall you talking about setting up a brick and mortar outfit in Iowa or Nebraska (correct me if I'm wrong). In the mean time, have you considered distributing at other venues in Neb? I know you told me Post and Nickel isn't happening, but have you talked to Stella? She runs a place in downtown Lincoln, appropriately named Stellas. It's a boutique that carries designer women's clothes. I don't know Stella personally, but a friend of mine knows her and he said she was looking expand to men's designer clothing as well.
It just seems that since you're so well known by SF users, you ought to have even more recognition in the state you do business from, you know? What you're doing now seems to work well, I just thought I'd make a suggestion.

michaeljkrell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I met Colby through trying to start my own upper-end boutique in Omaha, but we haven't really considered starting up a shop in Nebraska or Iowa. We would be interested in selling to most shops. I will pm you about this...

I have some good news and some bad news. The bad news is that a package may have got lost in the mail, we have our fingers crossed(it has taken 2 1/2 weeks to get a package from Ames to Tennessee so I guess it could take a week to get to Omaha), but the good news is they were just the small henleys. Colby is actually sending the big package, and all future packages via UPS. He has had a really busy couple of weeks of work, so some things were delayed a littlt bit...

The other good news is that we have Lampo zippers!! Colby says they are really amazing, and he will be sending me one so I can take pictures of it. We also are about to put in a order for some more Lampos that will go in our other jackets. This is really exciting. We also purchased another serger, so this should help speed up things quite a bit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads