Buy/Sell/Trade: Classic Menswear Classifieds - Page 108
ANYONE BREAKING RULES WILL BE SUMMARILY BANNED UNTIL A $500 FINE IS PAID, so read them
Please note that the Styleforum marketplace is meant for the use of private members only. Commercial Entities wishing to sell on Styleforum must contact us at email@example.com
Please note that links to outside sites are not allowed except for a single link, to the same, single item, on Ebay.
RULES: Please make sure to read and familiarize yourself with the rules for the buying and selling forum to ensure that you have a good time. By using the Styleforum Classifieds, you agree to be bound by the current rules and to be subject to any penalties for breaking them.CLICK HERE TO READ THE BUYING AND SELLING RULES - NEW CHANGES 4/19/12 (Click to show)
2. We will not, as a policy, become involved in any disputes between sellers and buyers. However, please note that your participation on the forum is a privilege, not a right, and that your privileges may be revoked if there are serious, legitimate complaints about you, and especially if there are complaints from multiple members.
2. Full descriptions of items should be provided in body of the listings.
3. You may provide links to your other, active listings. However, you will be expected to keep this current. Do note that if you only have a small number of listings, 5 of your active listings are posted in the sidebar.
4. You may post an item(s) with a link to its listing on Ebay or another auction site. However, no general solicitations to browse Ebay stores or any external webstores is allowed as a listing in and of itself. I.e., you can link to your webstore within a listing, but the listing cannot merely be links to “check out my latest listings in my Ebay webstore,” without item descriptions.
5. Please do not delete any information, including images or selling price, at any time, including when you close your thread. Simply choose “close thread”. If you have a multi-item listing, please merely put a highly visible “SOLD” beside the sold item.
6. Please state your terms clearly. A set price must be listed for items. You may be open to offers, but a set price must be listed regardless. If you have a multi-item listing, there must be at least one item at the price listed.
Buying and Selling "Sticky Threads":
- ebay suits, sportcoats, and other clothing
- "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions
- Buyers and sellers feedback thread
- Ebay Experiences - Seller ratings
- What's your shipping experience?
- How to pack clothing for shipment - shipping weights, etc.
- Classic Menswear Classifieds