• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Willsw
Drizz, very nice. The jacket suits you and fits well, the silhouette of the entire thing is good on you. Please don't take these compliments as reason to sell everything immediately.

Heh, the jeans and shoes are from my sales thread, I just modeled them for fit pics... I just got the jacket and like it a lot though, I've been looking for a bold windowpane jacket for awhile and it being pure cashmere is a nice bonus.

Fade to Black

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah drizzt i think this is one of your best looks to date. Everything looks quite balanced here.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fade to Black
yeah drizzt i think this is one of your best looks to date. Everything looks quite balanced here.

I'm not too fond of the silhouette of the jeans as portrayed in the picture, but they are slimmer than that in person... they look sort of bootcut in the pic but they're actually slightly tapered. I think the fact that they're pretty rigid and kind of pushed out sideways makes them look that way. I really like the jacket and shirt fit though.

Halifamous

Reaction score
Me:
2mphgya.jpg
Corpus_Hat/BoO_WaxedBaseballJacket/AA_Tee/Tsubi_Jeans/Converse_Shoes/S2A_Jewels Girl:
wgt8ud.jpg
S2A/H&M/Whatever Friend:
35d5b3t.jpg
AA/CURSED/AA/CONS Drake/Drake/Unit

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by drizzt3117
A little out of season tonight but whatever... Thom Browne Zegna PRPS AE
That jacket is amazing. I like the whole look, the AEs work very well too.
What did he win? The hat worn way back on the head with the emo bangs hanging down in front is a forfeit.
Hate to say it, but +1. The hat needs to go.
Originally Posted by progressiveminded
AA Michael J Krell Nudie Frye Dinner with friends later in the evening Express Thrift Thrift APC Brooks Brothers
I prefer the former fit (not into the waistcoat, it looks try-hard/contrived, as they always seem to). In the latter, however, the boot/jean combo looks excellent.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Very nice Progressive.

hustlenflo22

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Baron
What did he win? The hat worn way back on the head with the emo bangs hanging down in front is a forfeit.

Despite your dispositions about the emo look, you can't argue that everything doesn't fit the man very well...

wiru

Reaction score
DSC00522.jpg

engineered garments bedford/pocket square
mjk hoodie
hickey linen shirt
5epxsf
clarks desert trek
filson bag

dressed by teh internetzz...

evilgeniusdan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by wiru
engineered garments bedford/pocket square mjk hoodie hickey linen shirt 5epxsf clarks desert trek filson bag dressed by teh internetzz...
The hoodie was probably one too many, but solid fit nonetheless. Is that the field bag?

JoelF

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BrettChaotix
Muffin top and pants too tight to zip up all the way?
uhoh.gif

and the gut and CK band showing, well done . . .
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Augusto86

Sean Penn's Mexican love child
Reaction score
Nothing new today
ClothingShots238.jpg

ClothingShots237.jpg

Express
Colombia
Express
5EP
Frye Brando

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics