• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Shirts similar to BoO?

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by denimaddict
Would someone mind breaking down the body types for me? A body, B body, etc? When it comes to price, it seems that the sea island shirts are the most expensive.

Interesting about the gap thing...

A-body is slimmer than B-body, especially in the arms.

mulansauce

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bad news: BoO hasn't designed any men's shirts for the GAP (just one for the ladies). The only men's shirt in the new design collection will be from Michael Bastian, and it will only be available at select stores.

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
sorta makes sense. why would he scuttle his own business?

mulansauce

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What counts as older for you? 25? I know some that might able in the tax bracket you are looking for, but sadly none of them know about BoO.

mulansauce

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Isn't there some comparable message board for women? SuFu has the occasional female visitor and Fashion Spot seems to be mostly women, but I haven't seen anything quite like style forum set aside exclusively for women. Where do stylish (rich) women hang out online?

mulansauce

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by blank
Is BoO putting out a men's Gap hoodie?
Nope. The entire collection is white shirts and tunics. BoO is just contributing a white tunic-like shirt for women.

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Boy stuff is cool. My girl likes it and has some pieces but she also steals my shirts to wear sometimes....

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
As long as it's the "sexy oversized men's dress shirt" kind of thing you see in movies. I remember i had a girl over last weekend, and when she got up to go downstairs and asked for a shirt, i made sure to throw her one of my BoO shirts.

NO I DON'T HAVE A GIRLS IN BoO FETISH, JUST LEAVE ME ALONE

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't think BoO shirts can pull off the sexy oversized girl look. They're just slightly oversized on her.

Your girl must've been super tiny to pull of a sexy oversized look with a BoO small...!

constant struggle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
my god
i dn't think i'd give a girl my boo shirt, what if she somehow stained it, or something bad happened to it

i'd freak

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads