• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Violinist
You know, I like to needle you because it gets a rise out of you, and then you follow me around in various threads offering your hilarious little midget commentary.. but, since you're all about advice, I think there's a time to realize when it's pointless. ... but can you not see that being brought to itemize them in such a way is doing a better job of making you look ridiculous than I or anyone else could ever hope to accomplish?

actually, you are right. and I do have better things to do. thanks

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
If there is one aspect of globetrotter's posts that I find worth reading, it is his first-hand commentary about the many parts of the world he has visited.

nioh

Reaction score
Library misbehaviour;

talk in the quiet study area.
laptops with the sound effect on in the quiet study area.
mobile phones with loud ring tones.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Retailers who ship via UPS. Why the **** would anybody use UPS when not only is FedEX is cheaper and faster, but USPS is also cheaper and faster. Not to mention that those cocksuckers never drop the package off, and then say they'll be back in a 12 hour window the following day before it's carted off to their warehouse. Mostly though it's because FOR SOME UNGODLY REASON I WAS FORCED TO PAY 10 ******* DOLLARS FOR UPS TO HAVE THE PRIVILEGE OF MAKING MY SHOES TAKE 7 DAYS TO COME FROM ******* NEW JERSY TO WASHINGTON, THEY WOULD BE HERE FASTER IF SOMEBODY PUT THEM ON AND ******* WALKED WITH THEM GODDAMNIT I NEED MY SHOES NOW BECAUSE THIS IS AMERICA AND FREEDOM ISN'T FREE ****!

Etienne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You know, I like to needle you because it gets a rise out of you
Indeed. And speaking as somebody who doesn't know any of the parties involved, I must say it reflects pretty poorly on your character. Especially when you go to the trouble of digging photos to laugh at and quotations to distort and quote out of context.

Don't you get that by posting such a huge reply, that you give creedence to and basically legitimize everything that's been said?
His response is indeed too long and over the top, but at least it helped me understand, for example, how you guys were distoting his quotes. It was useful at least for one person.

Fade to Black

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
having been in the same position often, globetrotter lemme tell you man just let it go. All that internet drama crap is beneath you. At the end of the day you gotta realize people who are spending energy on this do so because without it they got nothing else. By typing out a massive defense, i won't say you're wrong as it is simply human nature to do so. But doing so proves his point even more.

As I say about people who speak ill of me, "I speak no ill of them. What they say about me speaks more about themselves than it does about me."

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Huntsman
What were you doin?

I was trying to avoid an 18-wheeler from slamming into me...thus I sped up to avoid getting hit, and I get the ticket.
baldy[1].gif

Jon.

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by imageWIS
I was trying to avoid an 18-wheeler from slamming into me...thus I sped up to avoid getting hit, and I get the ticket.
baldy[1].gif

Jon.

Wow, so you are never wrong in real life either?

Manton

RINO
Reaction score
You know, I like to needle you because it gets a rise out of you, and then you follow me around in various threads offering your hilarious little midget commentary.. but, since you're all about advice, I think there's a time to realize when it's pointless. If drake or me or anyone who loves to make fun of you on an internet forum is just a punk kid half your age, and you really have been Rambo, Daddy Daycare AND Gordon Gekko in the span of less than 50 years, then why are you wasting so much time on us?

As someone who is quite good at bothering people, I just wonder, don't you realize that drake is getting exactly what he wants? Don't you get that by posting such a huge reply, that you give creedence to and basically legitimize everything that's been said? I have no doubt that a lot of what you're talking about is true, and objectively, it is an impressive list of accomplishments... but can you not see that being brought to itemize them in such a way is doing a better job of making you look ridiculous than I or anyone else could ever hope to accomplish?

If you don't win the next Biggest Douche contest, the title will have no meaning.

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by iammatt
Wow, so you are never wrong in real life either?

Do you ever actually read posts? Did I not state that I was speeding? And the reason for doing so? Matt, are you being argumentative for the sake of just being argumentative? Perhaps you should read Fade to Black's post...

Interestingly enough the last 2 days I have seen cops swarming and stopping people all over Boca Raton / Delray. I guess they need to up their "˜revenue stream'.

Jon.

johnapril

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do you ever actually read posts? Did I not state that I was speeding? And the reason for doing so? Matt, are you being argumentative for the sake of just being argumentative? Perhaps you should read Fade to Black's post...

Interestingly enough the last 2 days I have seen cops swarming and stopping people all over Boca Raton / Delray. I guess they need to up their "˜revenue stream'.

Jon.

Jon, you got a ticket in one particular situation, but know that you have been violating traffic laws many times before the ticket.

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by johnapril
Jon, you got a ticket in one particular situation, but know that you have been violating traffic laws many times before the ticket.

Well, John we all can't be saints like you.

And in as far as traffic violations go, speeding (which is the only thing I do) is nothing compared to the other insanely dangerous things people do: driving through red lights, making left hand turns at red lights, trucks that drop items from the rear (a brick hit my friends windshield on the highway not 3 days ago, if it had gone through it would have hit him directly in the face, surely killing him), people that don't let you merge onto the highway (J posted a wonderful example of this practice). In my case, I was going to get slammed against the median wall if I didn't accelerate...think what you will.

I mention in passing that your dislike for cars is well know.

Jon.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
^ They give tickets to people in M5s?

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
In Boca they give tickets to people in Bentley's.

Jon.

Now that Koreans are the new Jews, the old Jews can move to Boca

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads