• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

As promised, pictures of my outfits

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Spiffy, you're outfitss are sickcening. My ensembles are admittedly mediocre but have mercy, I am but 19.
confused.gif
FORSALE6813635141-1.jpg
FORSALE681363577-1.jpg
FORSALE6813635622.jpg

dl20

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Connemara;979854 said:
Spiffy, you're outfitss are sickcening. My ensembles are admittedly mediocre but have mercy, I am but 19.
confused.gif

FORSALE6813635141-1.jpg

FORSALE681363577-1.jpg

Not bad conne but i'd suggest hanging your ties and blazers rather than balling them up and putting them in a drawer
devil.gif
devil.gif

dl

stickonatree

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wisconsin isn't all that bad. my ex was pretty hot and she was from there. i loved their beaches as well. but yes, in general, the slovenly dressed reside in their suburbs.

spiffy - i appreciate that you have the cajones to post your outfits here, knowing what kind of responses you'd receive. i think the most important thing that "makes" an outfit, is attitude. if you carry around a douchebag attitude while wearing those outfits, people will quicker associate you with douchebag status, rather than if you were "properly + conservatively" dressed. since you are a musician for a church gospel group, i would imagine you to be quite humble in real life, and i think that these types of clothes don't do justice for your personality.

citizenshame

Reaction score
"Spiffy, you're outfitss are sickcening. My ensembles are admittedly mediocre but have mercy, I am but 19."

looks very nice, but you are 19...the style and cut of your clothes is more suited to a man in his 50's...

thetieguy

Reaction score
I give you credit for wearing it and posting the pics. If you like it and people think it looks good on you, then wear it. The fit is not very good but wear it with confidence and you will be fine.

houserichichi

Reaction score
I don't think anyone here is actually passing a proper judgment safe for maybe one or two. Most people seemed to be poking some fun, and I think the OP was more than ready for it and, as he said, is incredibly thick skinned. The thread, while not yet epic, has such great potential to be a learning experience, but then I don't think the OP wants to learn (and there's nothing wrong with that at all). He likes how he dresses and will probably continue to wear them to his gigs. I assume he doesn't wear them to a business setting, mostly because he (I assume) doesn't work in business on top of music. I'm curious what look he WOULD wear were he to have a reason to dress more conservatively.

Besides that, dude....those pony shoes made me throw up in my mouth a little.
rimshot.gif

SkinnyGoomba

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
People will actually Knock you for having a suit that fits? You've got to be ******** me.

.....and since when does wisconsin have beaches?

****, the whole world has gone crazy.

Actually, all kidding aside i did a comparison using Hotornot.com (i'm sure you guys love that site
bounce2.gif

first pic:

PICT0007.jpg

rating received was a 7.6 on average, peaked out at 8.0

Then i made ONE change, i had my shirt tapered:

PICT0008.jpg

received a 9.1 so far

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Piobaire
Stop stealing my **** Kwik.

My bad, my bad.

Originally Posted by dl20
If you wanna tell the kid you don't like his clothes go over to AAAC and do it.

dl

Oh, really? Thanks for the lesson on how to do things, I'm certain I really needed it. Thanks buddy!

Conne----- Is that how you get all those older women?

lakewolf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Conne you are getting fatter !

and to the OP.

Those are the most hideous outfits I've seen in a long time. Even If I tried to look like a clown doing all my best efforts I'd not have come that close. Kudos to you !

yachtie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SkinnyGoomba
.....and since when does wisconsin have beaches?

Oh, just for about the past 20,000 or so years- Ever heard of Lake Michigan?

Manton

RINO
Reaction score
Originally Posted by yachtie
Oh, just for about the past 20,000 or so years- Ever heard of Lake Michigan?

Yeah, but isn't that in Michigan?
confused.gif

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Manton
confused.gif

Michigan is one of the states that touches it. It's also adjacent to Wisconsin, Illinois, and Indiana. Chicago is near it's southern tip.

Manton

RINO
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mafoofan
Michigan is one of the states that touches it. It's also adjacent to Wisconsin, Illinois, and Indiana. Chicago is near it's southern tip.

rolleyes.gif

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
confused.gif

Originally Posted by mafoofan

rolleyes.gif

fing02[1].gif

haha that's funny.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads