• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lunges: Pick your poison

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by beasty
I am sure if I side with you and repeat the utter lie that Ronnie et al is on drugs, unnatural, suddenly I make the most sense in the world.

No, I'm pretty certain you'd be incomprehensible on any side of any issue. I just lucked out that you're on the other side.

beasty

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Saucemaster
No, I'm pretty certain you'd be incomprehensible on any side of any issue. I just lucked out that you're on the other side.

Hmm. Coming from someone who cant rebut my points and resort to thats what I think and 95% of the population thinks so.

beasty

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tiger02
Racist.

That was not racist. My point is how people in this forum give others a name (without any just cause or good reason) and then proceed to hang them without trial.

Ronnie no doubt can kick any white sheets' ass.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Hmm. Coming from someone who cant rebut my points and resort to thats what I think and 95% of the population thinks so.

laugh.gif
Given that your idea of a rebuttal consists of refusing to provide counterarguments, simply claiming that you "already did so" and then refusing to post a link to the posts in which you provided these impeccable critiques, it's unsurprising that you've been unable to identify the many times that I (and many others) have rebutted your points (when you actually make one). The few times you've actually tried to argue logically, even by simple analogy, have been laughable to the point where I put the over/under on your age at about 14.

I would take the over if "manchild" counts.

beasty

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Saucemaster
laugh.gif
Given that your idea of a rebuttal consists of refusing to provide counterarguments, simply claiming that you "already did so" and then refusing to post a link to the posts in which you provided these impeccable critiques, it's unsurprising that you've been unable to identify the many times that I (and many others) have rebutted your points (when you actually make one). The few times you've actually tried to argue logically, even by simple analogy, have been laughable to the point where I put the over/under on your age at about 14.

I would take the over if "manchild" counts.

Haha. You are still harping over that?
The time you spent typing this, you could have easily found my earlier posts.
With such laziness, I wonder what do you do in the gym exactly?
Do you pay for an instructor to do all the lifting for you?

Philosoph

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^The same could be said for you.

Shouldn't you be off learning to front squat or something?

Denying that an argument has been made is not a rebuttal. Just fyi.

I would think that there are plenty of bodybuilding forums out there that would be more amenable to your drivel.

remn

Reaction score
I didnt say that. I say look like them ie gargantuanly massively muscular. In line with the Arnold theme, a manly man.

going on a limb here, but i'd venture to say a very small minority want to look like 3% bodyfat carrying, vein-bulging, bearish, "manly" men. I'd say 95% would rather look like an attractive GQ-model.

I have a lot of respect for bodybuilders, but that doesn't change that fact that you're wrong.

smw356

Reaction score

I wish I could be a strong enough of an Imaginaut to make these conclusions

Teach me the ways oh wise one.

beasty

Reaction score
Originally Posted by smw356
I wish I could be a strong enough of an Imaginaut to make these conclusions

Teach me the ways oh wise one.

Simple. Laziness begets laziness and permeates everything he does.

beasty

Reaction score
Originally Posted by remn
going on a limb here, but i'd venture to say a very small minority want to look like 3% bodyfat carrying, vein-bulging, bearish, "manly" men. I'd say 95% would rather look like an attractive GQ-model.

I have a lot of respect for bodybuilders, but that doesn't change that fact that you're wrong.

Hmm. Yup.
Everyone wants to look like a skinny ****** with defined arms, chest, shoulders and abs but no legs or back.
Everyone wants to train biceps with nothing heavier than 10 kg per am on a big rubber ball.
Everyone wants to go for facials, do yoga and pilates and cry all loud to a female buddy once in a while to get in touch with their inner child.

Yup. Yesiree.

Or instead do you want to look like a well groomed vein bulging, big tough dude that is ready to explode out of his immaculate 5 K Kiton suit and AE shoes?

kever

Reaction score
Hmm. Yup.
Everyone wants to look like a skinny ****** with defined arms, chest, shoulders and abs but no legs or back.
Everyone wants to train biceps with nothing heavier than 10 kg per am on a big rubber ball.
Everyone wants to go for facials, do yoga and pilates and cry all loud to a female buddy once in a while to get in touch with their inner child.

Yup. Yesiree.

Or instead do you want to look like a well groomed vein bulging, big tough dude that is ready to explode out of his immaculate 5 K Kiton suit and AE shoes?

WOW... what? Show me a bodybuilder in a 5K Kiton suit and AE shoes.
Also, you previously argued about getting girls. I'd venture a guess that the vast majority of women would go for the "******" that you described. Or is that why all the most beautiful women are hanging off the veiny arms of bodybuilders?
laugh.gif

Are there any famous/semi famous/not famous beautiful girls with bodybuilders? Honest question. I've never seen one.

beasty

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kever
WOW... what? Show me a bodybuilder in a 5K Kiton suit and AE shoes.
Also, you previously argued about getting girls. I'd venture a guess that the vast majority of women would go for the "******" that you described. Or is that why all the most beautiful women are hanging off the veiny arms of bodybuilders?
laugh.gif

Are there any famous/semi famous/not famous beautiful girls with bodybuilders? Honest question. I've never seen one.

This is a no brainer. If you are a chick, you want to date a:

1. A metrosexual who knows more about skin/hair/body care than you, cries like a baby after sex and watching Pixar cartoons and have a medicore acceptable body? Or
2. A manly man who is kind, sensitive, in touch with hiimself, not afraid of hard work, willingness to sacrifice, long term goal oriented and bigger than a brick shithouse?

I give you 10 seconds to give me the answer.

Bring The Noise

Reaction score
This is a no brainer. If you are a chick, you want to date a:

1. A metrosexual who knows more about skin/hair/body care than you, cries like a baby after sex and watching Pixar cartoons and have a medicore acceptable body? Or
2. A manly man who is kind, sensitive, in touch with hiimself, not afraid of hard work, willingness to sacrifice, long term goal oriented and bigger than a brick shithouse?

I give you 10 seconds to give me the answer.

All this talks about being manly men, (which bodybuilders are clearly do not. I can think of another profession where men have to pose oiled up in thongs to be judged by other men) leads me to believe you have deep rooted insecurities about your sexuality. I would much rather look like asafa powell, who has a world record etc than any bodybuilder

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score

You're still not going to give an answer?

All you have to do is post a link to the post where you answered the original question. That's it. And yet you won't. With such laziness, I wonder, what do you do when prepping for a show, exactly? Do you have someone else slip on your thong and oil up your chest?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads