• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lunges: Pick your poison

beasty

Reaction score
Originally Posted by globetrotter
all sorts of idiots choose to pursue stupid activities and get their stupid asses dead in the process. doens't mean I have to admire it

I agree but bodybuilding is not a stupid activity. This is a million dollar industry with million dollars endorsements, PPV and have a very long lineage.

beasty

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tiger02
Holy **** what a thread. Is this the same guy that posted that walnut-cracking-ass article?

Justin, how did you not catch this one? The dude abides man, the dude abides...

You mean like East Germany and the USSR didn't do with dbol?

Careful man, winstrol totally cuts of testosterone production in the body. And you're going to need a lot of testosterone to bang broads like a real, perfectly proportioned, tanning lotioned bodybuilder with a little pee-pee.

USAF rarely step on Iraqi soil. Too few golf courses.

<--raises hand

So why are the bodybuilding.com forums the internet mecca for steroid information?
bodybuilding.com steroids forum subforum of "IFBB Pro Bodybuilding"
The "Contest Prep Cycle" Thread
* General Information on Anabolic Steroids *
Propecia as a masking agent for steroids
Anabolic Athletics- by Charlie Francis (Ben Johnsons Coach)

You know, I like this. Iraq threads in the CE forum would have a lot less idiocy (at least in my addled brain) if I were in there talking to myself. Manton can talk to himself about politics, and you can oil yourself up in your own little body consciousness forum!

1. Of course I am not saying no one takes performance enhancement drugs. What I am saying is that there is no proof Ronnie et all takes them in view of IFBB's strict stance on such illegal and unsportsman activities. BTW I dont mean they took them but were not caught.

2. Who cares what bodybuilding forums talk about.
On that token, if this forum have people selling fake Prada, does that mean Prada sells fake stuff? Jesus! The lengths people go to!

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by beasty
2. Who cares what bodybuilding forums talk about.
On that token, if this forum have people selling fake Prada, does that mean Prada sells fake stuff? Jesus! The lengths people go to!

Your hilarious attempts to draw logical parallels are a source of never-ending amusement. Thank you.

Bandwagonesque

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kever
To get that big would be like a disability. I'm 6'6" and around 220lbs right now, and add 100lbs of muscle to get close to those guys would make sports impossible, and traveling (cars, airplanes, trains, etc.) harder than it already is at my size. To get a lot bigger I'd lose a lot of speed, quickness and jumping ability, as well as the wear and tear on knees, ankles and my back.

+1

I use to be so huge, I couldn't even wipe my own ass.

beasty

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Philosoph
Too bad I missed Saucemaster's poll. I would have contributed some more irresponsible slurs.

Actually, bodybuilders won't be moving by me; I'm faster than they are.

If anyone has a monopoly on front squats, it's the Olympic guys, not bodybuilders. According to your earlier logic (using the term very loosely), it's you who shouldn't be talking about front squats because you're the one who can't do them. I, on the other hand, can. Does that mean I'm a better bodybuilder than you? Or, if you think about it for just a second... does it mean that front squats are very useful for purposes other than bodybuilding? Wow...blows your mind, doesn't it?

1. Just try making those slurs at bodybuilders in bodybuilding competitions and see how fast they will move, smarty mouth.

2. Your point on front squat is pointless and contradictory. I have never professed I know and can do all bodybuilding routines.

beasty

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Saucemaster
Your hilarious attempts to draw logical parallels are a source of never-ending amusement. Thank you.

You are as ever, the Cluelessmaster.

Again by taking tiger02's argument to its logical conclusions, I have brought his theories into disrepute without resorting to making baseless allegations on others like unnatural, drug taking etc.

smw356

Reaction score
This is sophism perfected. It is truly magnificent to behold. Don't ever give up the good fight beasty.

beasty

Reaction score
Originally Posted by smw356
This is sophism perfected. It is truly magnificent to behold. Don't ever give up the good fight beasty.

Sophism? Unlike you and your ilk, I go to lengths to rebut your unfounded and wild allegations. You instead give Ronnie a bad name (drug taker, grotesque, stupid) and hang him. And all without any basis or moral standing. Sheesh!

beasty

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bandwagonesque
+1

I use to be so huge, I couldn't even wipe my own ass.

Thats rubbish. I bet even Ronnie can wipe it if he put his hands between his dick rather than from the back.

Philosoph

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm going to have to save this thread so I can show it to my future students as an example of excellent argumentative technique and logic. They will surely be amazed.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
You are as ever, the Cluelessmaster. Again by taking tiger02's argument to its logical conclusions, I have brought his theories into disrepute without resorting to making baseless allegations on others like unnatural, drug taking etc.
When your conclusions land anywhere in the blissful realm of logic--which should happen, one of these days, if only by sheer chance--I will be the first to let you know.

beasty

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Philosoph
I'm going to have to save this thread so I can show it to my future students as an example of excellent argumentative technique and logic. They will surely be amazed.

Future students? I didnt know Clown or Barber college teaches such advanced theories.

beasty

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Saucemaster
When your conclusions land anywhere in the blissful realm of logic--which should happen, one of these days, if only by sheer chance--I will be the first to let you know.

I am sure if I side with you and repeat the utter lie that Ronnie et al is on drugs, unnatural, suddenly I make the most sense in the world.

tiger02

Militarist
Reaction score
Sophism? Unlike you and your ilk, I go to lengths to rebut your unfounded and wild allegations. You instead give Ronnie a bad name (drug taker, grotesque, stupid) and hang him. And all without any basis or moral standing. Sheesh!

Racist.

smw356

Reaction score
Thats rubbish. I bet even Ronnie can wipe it if he put his hands between his dick rather than from the back.

that is almost sig worthy

Beasty you are the best my friend.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads