• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lunges: Pick your poison

beasty

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Philosoph
Is he black, or is he white? He transcends all boundaries.

blt-101507a.jpg

PERFECTION!

Tanning lotion. No point making a big fuss over it.

beasty

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kever
but to devote your entire life to looks seems much too vain for me.

Not to mention all the shite they pump into thier bodies and have little idea of what harm they do in the long term, compounded by the unknown effects of combining supplements/drugs. I'd never walk a mile in Jay's shoes like you said because it would be a complete waste of my time. This rant is not so much criticizing the Ronnie's and Jay's of the world, because if thats what they want to devote themselves too, it has no effect on me. I'm more concerned about how you seem to honestly believe they just work hard to achieve such immense size. Some of the things you've said in this thread blow my mind, and I really do hope you're joking. Please tell me you're joking.

So models and acrors who devote their lifes to looks are too vain/grotesque to you? I bet if you can bonk Giselle, you would do it to that vile grotesque thing but not a swamp creature?

beasty

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Philosoph
Huh... I always assumed that there were other aspects of weight training than bodybuilding. Thanks beasty for pointing out how fundamentally wrong that was. I can see now that I was mistaken. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go track down some powerlifters, strongmen, Oly lifters, and a whole bunch of other athletes and inform them that their goals suck and they should stop wasting their time with nonexistent training methods.

Before you mislead the rest, I did not say weight training is only limited to bodybuilding. What I said was bodybuilders should comment on bodybuilders. Since you are not, far be it for you to comment.

beasty

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Saucemaster
Yes, that new Kiwi Cordovan Tanning Lotion.

I believe Arnold also used the same lotion. Mock him girly man.

beasty

Reaction score
Don't forget to include the part about how they should kneel, should they ever find themselves in the presence of Jay, Ronnie, and the other Imaginauts who have done what they themselves are to weak to bring themselves to do.

Perhaps it would be best if you carried around a picture of Jay, to hammer your point home. I find that helps.

I never said kneel to anybody. I said accord them proper respect. Unlike the unjustified derision found here.

Bring The Noise

Reaction score
I have never understood the appeal the "sport" of professional bodybuilding. Latent homosexuality aside, the winner never has to lift a single weight to actually win the competition.
r28120_70009.jpg
This guy would eat Ronnie Coleman and any other pro bodybuilder alive Powerlifting > bodybuilding It's like comparing runway modeling to professional major league sports

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bring The Noise
This guy would eat Ronnie Coleman and any other pro bodybuilder alive

Razzadezah can probably fit more than one in his belly.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by beasty
I believe Arnold also used the same lotion. Mock him girly man.

With pleasure. Arnold is eminently mockable. Where to begin? is the real question.

beasty

Reaction score
I have never understood the appeal the "sport" of professional bodybuilding. Latent homosexuality aside, the winner never has to lift a single weight to actually win the competition.
r28120_70009.jpg

This guy would eat Ronnie Coleman and any other pro bodybuilder alive
Powerlifting > bodybuilding
It's like comparing runway modeling to professional major league sports

Yah. Everyone wants to look like this dude. Yesiree bob.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Yah. Everyone wants to look like this dude. Yesiree bob.

Okay, real quick, hold that thought. Now... imagine you're part of the 95% of the population who thinks that bodybuilders are not particularly attractive either. You'd be thinking the SAME THING... just directed towards Jay/Ronnie/Arnold/etc etc.

See how easy that was to understand?

beasty

Reaction score
Okay, real quick, hold that thought. Now... imagine you're part of the 95% of the population who thinks that bodybuilders are not particularly attractive either. You'd be thinking the SAME THING... just directed towards Jay/Ronnie/Arnold/etc etc.

See how easy that was to understand?

You are wrong. 95% of the population thinks bodybuilders are the epitome of manhood. Many just refuse to admit it.

Bring The Noise

Reaction score
You are wrong. 95% of the population thinks bodybuilders are the epitome of manhood. Many just refuse to admit it.

I wouldn't wanna look like him, but neither would I want to look like Coleman. Lift like him, thats another story.

95% of the population thinks that getting lubed up and posing in front of judges in a thong for points is manly?

beasty

Reaction score
95% of the population thinks that getting lubed up and posing in front of judges in a thong for points is manly?

I didnt say that. I say look like them ie gargantuanly massively muscular. In line with the Arnold theme, a manly man.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads