• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

playdohh22

Reaction score
I was watching a Pal Zileri Loro Piana sports coat on ebay. With nine minutes left, I decided to go take a drink, while I was at it, heck let me grab a snack too. Half way through eating, I bolted into my room and the auction ended at $5.
baldy[1].gif

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I have the Family Ties theme song in my head and I don't know why.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RJman
I have the Family Ties theme song in my head and I don't know why.
Sha-la-la-laaaaa!

Manny Calavera

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Received a "summons" for a dead registration. The Frederick County Police, protecting 'Murica one traffic ticket at a time.
baldy[1].gif

johnapril

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by topcatny
After having my job eliminated I am now working as a laborer on a masonry construction crew to help stretch my savings out even longer while I search for a new job. To make the situation even more enjoyable, I am working for my brother in law.

I have never worked harder for less money than I am right now.

That could be a valuable skill.

topcatny

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by johnapril
That could be a valuable skill.

If I was actually laying brick I might agree with you. All I am doing is grunt work, moving bricks and mortar up the scafolding all day so the other guys can continue working. The only skill needed is a willingness to work hard. I have no problem working hard, I dislike being forced into this situation. In the end I have to do what I can to provide for my kids.

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
...I dislike being forced into this situation. In the end I have to do what I can to provide for my kids.
I admire you for this attitude. Good luck, and keep the faith.

Journeyman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The only skill needed is a willingness to work hard.

Yes, but that in and of itself is both an admirable and invaluable skill - and yet one that quite a few people do not possess.

Best of luck in finding something more interesting/better paying in the very near future.

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My slutty behavior Friday night. I still can't stop thinking about it. All my class out the window.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GoSurface
My slutty behavior Friday night. I still can't stop thinking about it. All my class out the window.
Relax. It's not like you barebacked him in the bathroom. Or did you not tell the whole story...?
uhoh.gif

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
Relax. It's not like you barebacked him in the bathroom.

Or did you not tell the whole story...?
uhoh.gif

You're right.
I didn't tell you the whole story. JK.

It's just that, I'm used to being a prude. I should stop drinking the booze.

shellshock

Forum Mascot
Reaction score
i'm sick of people who work at stores where i am shopping being rude to me for no reason. especially since when I'M working i try to be nice to everyone.
confused.gif

also people who ignore you for no reason.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shellshock
i'm sick of people who work at stores where i am shopping being rude to me for no reason. especially since when I'M working i try to be nice to everyone.
confused.gif

also people who ignore you for no reason.

Yeah, that must be hard given the crowd at your store... that place is a madhouse. you also seem to be there every single time I'm at the mall.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads