• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
Same outfit as Sunday, no excuses, just felt like being a slob today. Cutler & Cross x Surplus x Dior Homme x Acne x Nike

migo

Reaction score
haven't posted in ages...

photo-1.jpg
photo2.jpg

Cheap T
Gap Get Smart style jacket (I've had it for 5 years now...can't seem to let go of it)
Cheap Monday Raw/Selv
Adidas
Randino messenger
Wayfarers

cultpop 0217

I, Manface
Reaction score
who watches the watchmen?

nice denim on denim btw...

Bandwagonesque

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sup Rye.... are you making your WAYWN photos HDR now, or is it just the background/lighting that's giving the illusion?

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bandwagonesque
Sup Rye.... are you making your WAYWN photos HDR now, or is it just the background/lighting that's giving the illusion?
I've also wondered about that.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JD_May
^I want to know what kind of camera everyone's using. I have a 6mp compact but I just can't get any real clarity out of it to the point where textures are easily visible.
Fuji FinePix S6000fd. My pictures suck though - I need to sit down and figure out how to use it properly.

Bandwagonesque

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JD_May
^I want to know what kind of camera everyone's using. I have a 6mp compact but I just can't get any real clarity out of it to the point where textures are easily visible.
Lighting is usually the key. No backlighting, no direct sunlight, set the proper white balance, etc. The flash included with most cameras usually isn't enough if you're standing 10 ft away, or results in a poor distribution of light. Also focusing properly before using the auto-timer helps a lot. The type of camera isn't going to matter as much as the person using it. I've seen as many amazing photos from a cheap point and shoot as I have horrible photos from an SLR.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Hahaha, I'm not so bad as to need to be told not to backlight. But I can't seem to **** up when I'm shooting with a 20d or 30d, whereas this little thing... no luck. I'll try screwing around with it a bit. Maybe it is the self-time focussing.

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bandwagonesque

I'm using a regular Olympus Camedia 5 megapix, it's about 4 years old and has seen better days. Most of the shots come out terrible so I edit with "Shadow/Highlight and Photo Filter in Photoshop.

erbs

Reaction score
Originally Posted by cocostella
xchen - I've been scoping those for a while... How does the sizing run (compared to chucks or ae, etc)? Did you get them from their website?

I would size down 1/2 on Bean mocs. I went true to size with mine and they fit fine at first but now they are too big after they have stretched out.

FormulaQ

Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
I have a 4-5 year old canon powershot 3.2mgpxl. It has started to get really screwy as of late though. May need a new one soon.

BoO
APC
NDC

i like how the shirt and the shoes work, and the pants and shoes. But the shirt and pants don't go well for me. Just my 2cents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads