• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Robert wayne shoes

spinlps

Reaction score
Ok... so no luck with Harry's London here in the Midwest, but I saw a line of shoes I haven't seen before. Anyone familiar with Robert Wayne shoes? They seem to be an alternative to Kenneth Cole / Reaction line of urban casual shoes I've been looking for. Didn't find much on the web... anyone have any experiences with them?

mt_spiffy

Reaction score
Robert Wayne is one of my favorite shoe lines. They have a vast array of styles, most of the 'dress boot' or 'boot shoe' variety, and IMO are good quality for the style/price range.

374a_1.JPG

PO20080211_0084.jpg

ca88_1.JPG

2f01_1.JPG

9308_1.JPG

160b_1.JPG

vinouspleasure

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nataku
One word: UGLY. Tacky, dreadful, waste of $....also come to mind. They scream douchbag. I see them all the time at Len Druskin. I snicker every time I walk by and see some guy so excited to be trying them on. Ugh.....
I think you're being a little harsh here. I'm sure you could take the box they come in, tape the box to the foot, and end up with something not quite as ugly.

antirabbit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
PLEASE STOP?

I beg you....PLEASE!

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Nightmare.

upnorth

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
mt spiffy, I like how you put up pictures of those nightmarish shoes and then place a disclaimer in your signature.

macuser3of5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm all for funky dress shoes, but these look like rejected Mark Nasons. Terrible.

dkzzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I used to (and still do)reject something like these shoes just like I reject double rear spoiler on Honda Civic or Dodge Neon or 18" wheels on aforementioned cars or chrome trim on bumpers and fenders.

But then I thought to myself: "If having all things mentioned above makes those guys look like "Kings" in the eyes of young Puerto Rican pussies then they know what they are doing and I should shove my superior aesthetic taste where sun don't shine."

mt_spiffy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by upnorth
mt spiffy, I like how you put up pictures of those nightmarish shoes and then place a disclaimer in your signature.

I've been a member of enough web boards to anticipate what I would be getting into. The disclaimer came before I made my first post
smile.gif

I like what I like, and the only thing subject to change that is me seeing something I like more
smile.gif

alliswell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dkzzzz
I used to (and still do)reject something like these shoes just like I reject double rear spoiler on Honda Civic or Dodge Neon or 18" wheels on aforementioned cars or chrome trim on bumpers and fenders.

But then I thought to myself: "If having all things mentioned above makes those guys look like "Kings" in the eyes of young Puerto Rican pussies then they know what they are doing and I should shove my superior aesthetic taste where sun don't shine."

It's all about the audience, dkzzzzzz. Hey, even AmJacks get to make babies too, however accidental it might be.

chas

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mt_spiffy
I've been a member of enough web boards to anticipate what I would be getting into. The disclaimer came before I made my first post
smile.gif

I like what I like, and the only thing subject to change that is me seeing something I like more
smile.gif

You have a great attitude...
smile.gif

But the shoes are rubbish...
devil.gif

haganah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Talk to Uncontrol. He's into that stuff.

dshin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I always see them at DSW. I do agree that they look like Nason rejects. But back in my clubbing says, I probably would have been all about them.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads