• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you drinking right now?

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dmax
Kudos to you Skalogre. You manage to find a lot of unusual and interesting looking European imports in Arizona.

Avery Mephistopheles' Stout for me today, 16%ABV.
smile.gif

avery.jpg

Having a good little independent shop like Plaza Liquors helps a lot
wink.gif

But I have strangely enough found a good number of tehse things at various other places, too.

eg1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A few Jameson's at the bar last night.

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
St. Germain Corpse Reviver II -- probably the best use I have yet found for it. It is very nice, given St. Germain's affinity for gin and the citrus notes in it that match with the lemon. Even better than the Aviation. Just sub the St. Germain for the Cointreau and you're set. (Curses to compression algorithms, this really was a lovely shot)
dsc00232eh6.jpg

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Huntsman
St. Germain Corpse Reviver II -- probably the best use I have yet found for it. It is very nice, given St. Germain's affinity for gin and the citrus notes in it that match with the lemon. Even better than the Aviation. Just sub the St. Germain for the Cointreau and you're set.

(Curses to compression algorithms, this really was a lovely shot)
dsc00232eh6.jpg

I've never even tasted one of these, but this looks freakin amazing.

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
I've never even tasted one of these, but this looks freakin amazing.
It tastes very ginny-citrussy with topnotes of grapefruit, apple, and lychee (presumably from the St. Germain). The original with Cointreau and a wash of Pernod or Herbsaint is also stunning. And you have the Tanq already, yes? White Lillet is only $14 or so, though I admit either the Cointreau or the St. Germain at ~$35.00 a pop is steep, you do need to have some Cointreau around for many, many cocktails. Corpse Reviver II 2 oz Gin 0.5 oz Cointreau (or St. Germain) 0.5 oz. White Lillet 0.75 oz Lemon Juice Simple syrup if necessary to moderate the lemon (all lemons are not created equal) Dash Pernod or Herbsaint (if using Cointreau) Dash some Pernod in the glass and swirl to coat. Shake remaining ingrediants together, serve in a cocktail glass with a twist and a pair of Fabbri cherries. Voila' ~ Huntsman

fcuknu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
7 year old Havana Club on the rocks, vita bella.

Aficionado

Reaction score
Enjoying a nice cup of double espresso while roasting coffeebeans in the oven.
smile.gif
20032008231.jpg

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Skip87
24 ounce Rockstar

The only energy drink I can stomach. I have a half a can on the mornings of the days I run.

RyJ Maduro

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Having a Killians at work with a Ghurka Estate Selection shaggy foot Churchill.

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
1751198ri4.jpg
Now, I'm on the Bernheim Whiskey. This is going to go into my regular rotation. I'm duly impressed.
Bernheim_Wheat_Whiskey_WEB.jpg

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I poured a tall glass of Coke Zero and then remembered that I had a flask full of Knob Creek in my drawer. I've never felt so good after a glass of soda
laugh.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads