• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things you just can't understand...

FidelCashflow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Orsini
Sounds like you are blocking.

+1. If you're going slower than someone else on the highway, get out of the way

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by FidelCashflow
+1. If you're going slower than someone else on the highway, get out of the way
Quickly

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
People that walk 3-4 wide on the sidewalk.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
People that walk 3-4 wide on the sidewalk.
That I don't understand either, but then again I have no qualms with cutting by right in the middle of them. I have also seen an elegant and small older woman in downtown Seattle use a well trained Doberman Pinscher to get people to stay out of her way as well.
smile.gif

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
I don't understand why this Zune my client gave to me can't read freaking unicode. 99% of my music shows up like goddamn heiroglyphics and there is no solution for the v2 zune yet. Why in god's name would you release an mp3 player, such a mainstream one, with no unicode support? It's unbelievable. I'm going to crush some microsoft employees this monday...

Actually, for what language, Eason? I had issues initially with Greek characters but a lot of it was solved by sticking with only ID3v2.4 (iirc).

dopey

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
People who jaywalk 5 ft from a crosswalk, with kid in tow (or even a baby stroller as I've seen)

Why Fedex ground has to go thru their Memphis main hub...so a ground shipment from LA to Pasadena goes thru Memphis and takes 2-3 days for a 20 minute distance.

It's more efficient that way.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hi-val
Are you trying to pass people on the right? When I'm in the left lane, I box people in all the time who try to do this, as it's illegal in just about every place under the sun. Mind you, I'm going at a healthy clip myself, so I suppose I'm not exactly what your example points to...

Legal passing, either by going into the oncoming lane on a two lane road or passing in either lane on a four lane road, or on a divided highway....all legal, they always speed up!

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
The desire to have children.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Someone that will stand in the cashier line for several minutes, watch their goods get wrung up, get told the total, then, as if in total surprise payment is expected, start to look for their money, CC, etc.

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
^^+1
keeprightqp8.png

It was fun driving to Canada up I-5 and I started seeing these signs once I hit Oregon. I was amazed that people actually followed this and it was nice, only to be outweighed by the fact that people switch lanes, almost cutting you off every time.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by skalogre
Actually, for what language, Eason? I had issues initially with Greek characters but a lot of it was solved by sticking with only ID3v2.4 (iirc).

Korean and chinese
frown.gif
I've checked the forums, the 30gb can be hacked, but the 8gb cannot as of yet.

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
Korean and chinese
frown.gif
I've checked the forums, the 30gb can be hacked, but the 8gb cannot as of yet.

unicode is unicode and it really is amazing that M$ is allowed to get away with something like this. All that money at their disposal and they don't even give a ****.

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
insecure people...esp guys in reference to their gfs

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ghulkhan
insecure people...esp guys in reference to their gfs

I think if you really care about someone you can't help but be a little insecure since you have so much to lose.

Insecure people who belittle others constantly is what I don't like.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads