• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

skunkworks

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
A smile!
2000674526713694574_rs.jpg

Red Mango!

Fade to Black

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
thanks for the kind words braidkid.

nice look, augusto86.

Fade to Black

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robbie

speaking of, didn't ... (a design house)... try to bring back short sleeve polyester shirts?

Raf Simons has done this with his own label and at Jil Sander in some collections in the recent past. I know Jil Sander got those polyester sweaters with the keyhole neckline, and he did a 100% polyester suit for his debut at JS. It's not a fabric choice i approve of, but the textured effect was interesting. Raf's work at Jil Sander is growing on me, i think my next suit purchase will be a JS by Raf. I think i'm done with Hong Kong MTM tailors....

hayzum

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Halifamous
This is rapidly turning into the worst posting gimmick ever.

It isn't a gimmick son, too bad you can't see the flagrant hints.
Observe my posts in the MENs cologne, architecture, car threads and the clothes for sale. You might claim the chic is a little informed regarding those topics but hang on, if you note my first few posts you'll clearly see that I've posted as a male and also posted pictures of the missus.

Guess I don't post as often and others mistook my posts of her as 'hayzum' being a female. I didn't raise the issue as I just posted pictures, I never received propositions via PMs as compared to what she deals with on the future. That leads me to believe that most people here had figured it out so why make a fuss about it in WAYWT?

I think she is more of a 'SF' woman than a 'future' chic, in terms of how she dresses but she reckons otherwise. She was hesitant to post here as this is a male dominated forum and feels comfortable on the future as they have some estrogen floating about. I thought she added a little to WAYWT here hence the reasoning behind posting her pictures and wasn't expecting her ass to be discussed in such 'depth'.

I'd like to apologize for the drama and will refrain from posting her pictures.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fade to Black
Raf Simons has done this with his own label and at Jil Sander in some collections in the recent past. I know Jil Sander got those polyester sweaters with the keyhole neckline, and he did a 100% polyester suit for his debut at JS. It's not a fabric choice i approve of, but the textured effect was interesting. Raf's work at Jil Sander is growing on me, i think my next suit purchase will be a JS by Raf. I think i'm done with Hong Kong MTM tailors....

While I am sure at some level poly is poly; but, the stuff from Jil Sander is a bit more "technical" than retro.

The light blue suit in the ad campagins this season is a cotton/poly plend.

Fade to Black

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
While I am sure at some level poly is poly; but, the stuff from Jil Sander is a bit more "technical" than retro.

The light blue suit in the ad campagins this season is a cotton/poly plend.

oh i agree with that...the things Raf has done to poly are definitely above and beyond what one finds at a cheap costume store...i wish i was able to see that full poly suit he did for JS that season and touch it in person, i only saw it in that Esquire guide to style, and from the picture it looked pretty awesome, like it could've passed off as better than many full wool suits...

Augusto86

Sean Penn's Mexican love child
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fade to Black
thanks for the kind words braidkid.

nice look, augusto86.

Originally Posted by TheRealAshland
I love the way your clothes fit you

you are beyond gorgeous love your hair jacket and scarf

Thanks!
Originally Posted by blank
chilling on newbury st. augusto?

Actually, I work there. At a public school on Newbury St.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Alright, too much drama, not enough outfits. So I'm posting an outfit. It's sort of the same old thing, but meh.
wayw031208.jpg
Brown Sound B.Son SSDS J-shoes This guy had his dogs pulling him down the street on his skateboard--they were leashed to him and each other. I've seen that before, but these were great dogs--he lost the leash at one point, and they ran straight over to the sidewalk and sat down, waited for him to skate over and pick it up, then waited until he said "Go!" before starting off again. I want an urban dogsled.
urbandogsled.jpg

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Le Saucemaster, love the collar on that sweater shirt thing.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GoSurface
Le Saucemaster, love the collar on that sweater shirt thing.

Yeah, now that poly moved out of Philly, I'm no longer in danger of randomly running into him wearing the same distinctive sweater. It's actually a bit too tight for me, though, I might be selling it.
frown.gif

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
iTunes Playing: Otherside by The Beatings from the record Rock and Roll CD2 Rough Trade Shops

Veronique Branquinho x aa x Dior 19cm x Opening Ceremony

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
I continue to covet that VB jacket. Nice shoes, too.

Maharlika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^^sauce, we know.
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 16 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.2%

Forum statistics

Threads