• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missshopin

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Maharlika
^^^ err more like nice fat ass jeans.

Haha...I must say that my boyfriend has gotten it this time, he has been posting my pics and now it is 2 pages about ******. To tell you the truth I am flattered, and a little embarrassed. But to the very nice gentelmen who complimented me and my gorgeous doggie...Thank you. These jeans have brought on some drama and I am not sure if it is me or the fact I am wearing mens jeans and they fit...
tounge.gif

I usually stay back and read around here, but had to add to it all.
I am aware all guys have a different idea of what is big and what isn't. And I truly did not take offense to the comment. I have an ass....I am most definetly not a flat ass female by any means and proud of it.

unrated

Reaction score
Can you move out of the way? I can't see the fine craftsmanship on that grill.

tounge.gif

HATORI HANZO

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Maharlika
^^^ err more like nice fat ass jeans.

Definitely phat, but not fat in my world.

shellshock

Forum Mascot
Reaction score
it doesn't seem like you're trying to get maharlika's attention, more like more of the other members.

braidkid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arethusa
You guys remember how creepy ***** was when she talked about how she wanted to **** all of us? Yeah, assholes. That's you.

oh yea, I forgot all about *****. I guess you're right, I didnt mind

Originally Posted by unrated
Can you move out of the way? I can't see the fine craftsmanship on that grill.

lol8[1].gif

lurker[1].gif
lurker[1].gif
lurker[1].gif
lurker[1].gif
lurker[1].gif
lurker[1].gif
lurker[1].gif
lurker[1].gif
lurker[1].gif
lurker[1].gif
lurker[1].gif
lurker[1].gif
lurker[1].gif
lurker[1].gif

Missshopin

Reaction score
Originally Posted by shellshock
it doesn't seem like you're trying to get maharlika's attention, more like more of the other members.

^^Ohh I am far to old to play that game, maybe when I was in my 20's. I am making a point about a quote made about my ass. Plain and simple. I took no offense to the quote, just playing along.
I say it again just on a different forum, some of us ladies do not take offense to everything said by the men.

These pics have been posted on many forums and not by me. I have had a lot of feedback on them. And I am pretty sure it is because they actually are mens jeans that are on a woman and I think a lot of men are shocked by it and curious on sizing for their ladies.

And hustlenflo22
The jeans are the grey skull 5010xx.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by braidkid
I think you would all find it odd if shellshock said, "ohhhh, whodini, what a wonderful ass you have." Or, "sauce, your shoulders look soooo broad in that coat."

What the ****? Clearly we've never met before. Hi, I'm whodini and I love it when cute girls compliment my sweet, sweet ass.

cimg5346qu8.jpg

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Didn't Braidkid once post the posterior of one of his lady friends? The fact that I remember it may mean it was memorable.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by iammatt
Didn't Braidkid once post the posterior of one of his lady friends? The fact that I remember it may mean it was memorable.
Don't you have a meeting at Toys'R'Us?

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
[/quote]

Don't let shell's hatin stop you from posting, I applaud your attitude.

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
Don't you have a meeting at Toys'R'Us?
confused.gif
That went over my head, but if you are sad because I didn't comment on it, your ass is nice too. Dear Fok, in no way did I mean this in a gay way, just simply an unfunny one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics