• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

CMenace

Reaction score
Seems like a lot more people are cuffing their jeans that they used to -- I think its an easy look to screw up and rarely looks good.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CMenace
Seems like a lot more people are cuffing their jeans that they used to -- I think its an easy look to screw up and rarely looks good.
There's only been two people in the past several pages that have cuffs? Also, my levi's said screw you to
tongue.gif

levis_aldens.jpg

Frrrank

Reaction score
Black three-piece suit, heavily starched white shirt, pale pink bow tie with a black and silver pattern.
bigstar[1].gif

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
^ Every thing fits fine. I don't really like the shoes or belt at all, especially with that outfit with all the earthtones (olive henley?). I don't really like the adidas branding on the side of sambas much and the white belt with what looks to be gold buckle looks kind of out of place. Some cordovan colored boots like red wings or something would be nice if you're just trying to keep it basic. You're just wearing a plain tee and jeans though. Not much to say except the belt and footwear.

Xchen- For a second when scrolling from the bottom up, i thought that was a waywt pic of your's from when you first joined. Proportions and pose seem about the same.

smoothy504ny

Reaction score
chronoaug;934573 said:
^ Every thing fits fine. I don't really like the shoes or belt at all, especially with that outfit with all the earthtones (olive henley?). I don't really like the adidas branding on the side of sambas much and the white belt with what looks to be gold buckle looks kind of out of place. Some cordovan colored boots like red wings or something would be nice if you're just trying to keep it basic. You're just wearing a plain tee and jeans though. Not much to say except the belt and footwear.

QUOTE]

^^^
what he said

xchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
Xchen- For a second when scrolling from the bottom up, i thought that was a waywt pic of your's from when you first joined. Proportions and pose seem about the same.

I hope I've learned a bit since then. Granted the jacket and bandana aren't going to go over well but I hope that by now I've at least gotten fit down.

Sauwan

Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug

Thanks for the advice. I was more interested in thoughts on the fit of the new jeans (3 days old) but I suppose I didn't really put much thought into the belt and shoes. And it's technically an army colored henley, which is essentially olive. I'm slowly working my way into this...I still might as well be color blind though. I do love these APC's already on the otherhand.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
I mean, the jeans are new like you said so they'll fit better in a few days. You look a bit hippy at the moment. Try wearing your jeans more on your hips instead of your waist. As the apcs stretch and settle down a bit they should be fine.

xchen- No, you dress fine. I was just talking about his body type and pose. The bandana will certainly get you gay ass as we discussed last time. The members only pleather looking jacket isn't bad. It looks a little big though from what i can see from the back shot but it's hard to tell.

Maharlika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hiking in the woods--- beautiful Spring day in Malibu!
93980922.jpg
93980165.jpg
Odd Jacket- Brioni Jeans- LVC red selvedge 201xx Boots- Alden Indy Scent: Aqua Bulgari

onion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Maharlika
Odd Jacket- Brioni
Jeans- LVC red selvedge 201xx
Boots- Alden Indy
Scent: Aqua Bulgari

You might be the first person to go hiking in a Brioni sport coat.
laugh.gif

Maharlika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by onion
You might be the first person to go hiking in a Brioni sport coat.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pinoy

Reaction score
Maharlika- your style and physique remind me of a photographer friend of mine back home in Manila. I like how you're not afraid to mix and match the most disparate elements, but somehow make it all work together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads