• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.

lost in va

Reaction score
IMG_5486.jpg

H&M Shoes. For $19 I'm not expecting much but I had $20 burning a hole in my wallet so I picked them up.

**** you socal..just as I go to post this you post some **** like that.
frown.gif

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Green Acne brute v tee
Purple Filippa K jeans

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
^haha you got the purples nice staz

More spring goodness, this time stephan schneider

IMG_40081.jpg
IMG_4003.jpg

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice. I like that plaid shirt a lot.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Trust me it's even better in person, the colors are a little more subdued and fits perfect. I call it the easter egg shirt. I'm going to get a jil tank to go with this one for them brutal ******* days so I can still stay crispyyyyyy. I got some other heat I'm getting I don't want to post just yet but are incredible.

dimshum

Reaction score
Jet, where did you get the Stephan Schneider pieces, and how much did they run you back?

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
DSC_0001-1.jpg

NN denim jacket thing.

Love that shirt Jet, did you get it from SW?

Joe E Taleo

Reaction score
jet,

Nice shirt, but damnation, $260?!?!? That is nice though, one I'd seriously consider if it were about, maybe, 80 bucks cheaper? I haven't yet adjusted my brain to the $200+ shirt.

jiminabottle

Reaction score
A peacoat from Asian online retailer YesStyle.com:
peacoat.png
BTW, this is my first post. Welcome to me!

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dimshum
Jet, where did you get the Stephan Schneider pieces, and how much did they run you back?

south willard

Originally Posted by chronoaug
Nice jet. You got 2 of the only 4-5 sw items i like this season besides a plain basic or two.

I know, don't like much this season he got thankfully. I keep telling him to buy diff ****.

Originally Posted by Joe E Taleo
jet,

Nice shirt, but damnation, $260?!?!? That is nice though, one I'd seriously consider if it were about, maybe, 80 bucks cheaper? I haven't yet adjusted my brain to the $200+ shirt.

You'll get used to it.

jiminabottle

Reaction score
Originally Posted by hustlenflo22
That jacket is bomb jiminabottle--let's hope the construction is half as good it looks

The construction is definitely acceptable. The material is very light. I was afraid I'd have a hard time wearing it due to the weather here in Dubai, but I was wrong. I love how soft it is. It's lighter than most of my blazers.

My only quirk, as with everyone who's purchased outerwear with loud buttons from the same website, is the poorly sewn buttons. They look like they're gonna snap off any second. I hope they don't. Of course there's the label on the inside that wasn't sewn perfectly in the middle.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
I know, don't like much this season he got thankfully. I keep telling him to buy diff ****.
I know you're tired of hearing it from the sufu thread, but i really wish ryan would mix up the buys with a bit more adventurous stuff. I mean, he literally got nothing interesting from the s/s Raf collection. I'd kill for the money for the raf basics be bought and those grey suede shoes, but still. There also had to have been a few more pieces than 3 polos and 3 jeans from Raf by raf. I liked the Ervell f/w08 collection a lot more than the s/s collection so i'm not expecting too much from that (except i really want to grab a button up on sale as i like the collar and proportions). I'm hoping the Bless buy will be pretty fun. He had a 4-5 interesting pieces last season that seem to be absent this spring. I understand his motives though and can't blame him. No hate. I just hope a few things make sale time so peasants like me can grab stuff
shog[1].gif

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Chron,

You're preaching to the choir homeboy, the sufu prepubescent raf nuthuggers don't mean **** to me and not much from any of these boards influence my buying decisions. I was pretty disappointed he didn't pick up the **** T's as I've been looking for those and the sick cotton one button signature rs blazer. There is a lot more that goes on to the decision making than a simple should I get this or not.

He used to be a little more adventurous and I'm not sure what happened but I definitely tell him. A year and a half ago he had this sick bernhard wilhelm long cardigan that I regret not getting. I haven't bought much from him this season though with most of my stuff coming from other places, I just don't post all of my purchases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads