• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Vintage Big Ben chore coat... love this one, the first photo doesnt capture the color and fading...

bigben001.jpg

bigben008.jpg

more pics: http://supertalk.superfuture.com/sho...&postcount=540

made in nepal, dark navy wool jacket.
bigben018.jpg

RustyRyan

Reaction score
Originally Posted by roguetheory
3565-0steel-maddogtang.jpg

You didn't just get these because David Beckham wears them, did you?
nod[1].gif

I'd actually like them too if they did have the patch.

roguetheory

Reaction score
Originally Posted by RustyRyan
You didn't just get these because David Beckham wears them, did you?
nod[1].gif

I'd actually like them too if they did have the patch.

LOL! Busted..No actually, I was looking for some Fryes but couldn't find any new that shipped to Asia, then I came across those Sendras.

timpoblete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^thanks
I thought of needles and 45rpm when i found it (for 12 $.. ). It fits similar to the needles jacket aswell.

Do you own anything from needles btw? The brand seems really interesting and quirky (along with a votande, sassafras and such..). Not sure about the peace signs though..

timpoblete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^^ Yeah, I have the same sentiments about Needles, but don't have any pieces, yet. The fit is a smaller and less boxy cut than EG (although the jacket above doesn't show that), made in Japan, and I think would work well with EG pieces. Looking forward to picking up a piece or two when my local shop picks up their line this Fall.

slide13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Picked up my first pair of Sperrys over the weekend.

110610_1_alv.jpg

bant

Reaction score
bobo - i really like those timbs. i've had that same pair for 5+ years - they wear like iron and look/feel even better as they break in.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by timpoblete
^^^ Yeah, I have the same sentiments about Needles, but don't have any pieces, yet. The fit is a smaller and less boxy cut than EG (although the jacket above doesn't show that), made in Japan, and I think would work well with EG pieces. Looking forward to picking up a piece or two when my local shop picks up their line this Fall.
What shop is that?

cjmorris21

Reaction score
I wanted to get a pair of cowboy boots but I settled on some Frye Harness boots instead, I think they are more versatile.
6627-458475-p.jpg

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Been jonesing for a navy blue brogue boot, and have never found one til the other day, completely by accident while looking for something else on yoox

D&G navy brogue boot. fills a nice hole in my shoe closet and will be joining the horde on monday. last one, my size, priced hella cheap

440828961L_2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads